- 2017 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
- Canadian Cancer Society 2016 Fall Daily Lottery
- 2016 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
- 2015 Canadian Cancer Society Fall Daily Lottery
- 2015 Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery – Spring
- 2014 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery – Ontario
- 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery
- 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
- The Canadian Cancer Society 2017 Fall VIP Lottery
Grand Prize 1
is $1,000,000 CASH!
Grand Prize 2
2014 Cadillac ATS and 2014 Cadillac SRX plus $10,000 Cash (Value $106,559). Take the Cars or the CASH!
Grand Prize 3
2014 Lexus RX 350 and 2014 Lexus IS 250 plus $10,000 Cash (Value $111,448). Take the Cars or the CASH!
Grand Prize 4
2014 Mercedes-Benz C 300 4Matic and 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK 350 4Matic plus $10,000 (Value $114,963). Take the Cars or the CASH!
Grand Prize 5
2014 BMW X3 xDrive 28i and 2014 BMW 328i plus $10,000 Cash (Value $115,367)
Early Bonus Prizes
30 Early Bonus Prizes of $25,000. Buy early for even more chances to WIN BIG! It’s like an extra month of winning in one day!
The Early Bird Prize Package is a Porche Boxster & $10,000 (Value $88,648). Take the Car or the CASH!
Car A Day Prizes
Win a Car a Day!
- Day 1 – BMW Z4 Roadster (Value $72,940)
- Day 2 – Toyota 4Runner (Value $45,788)
- Day 3 – Nissan Altima (Value $33,185)
- Day 4 – Mini Cooper (Value $30,121)
- Day 5 – Dodge Challenger (Value $33,069)
- Day 6 – Audi Q5 (Value $53,116)
- Day 7 – Acura ILX (Value $38,503)
- Day 8 – Buick Regal (Value $45,464)
- Day 9 – Ford Fusion (Value $37,346)
- Day 10 – Chrysler 200 (Value $37,789)
- Day 11 – Chevrolet Corvette (Value $76,421)
- Day 12 – Toyota Venza (Value $42,001)
- Day 13 – Lincoln MKZ (Value $47,310)
- Day 14 – Lexus CT 200h (Value $44,477)
- Day 15 – Ford Mustang (Value $29,394)
- Day 16 – Mercedes-Benz ML 350 (Value $72,715)
- Day 17 – Volkswagen Beetle (Value $29,189)
- Day 18 – Subaru XV Crosstrek (Value $31,686)
- Day 19 – Mazda CX-5 (Value $29,482)
- Day 20 – Chevrolet Camaro (Value $38,223)
- Day 21 – Cadillac CTS (Value $51,241)
- Day 22 – Nissan Pathfinder (Value $38,948)
- Day 23 – Chevrolet Trax (Value $33,480)
- Day 24 – Volkswagen Tiguan (Value $39,868)
- Day 25 – Honda Accord (Value $30,887)
- Day 26 – Infiniti G37X (Value $55,771)
- Day 27 – Toyota Camry Hybrid (Value $33,860)
- Day 28 – Ford F-150 (Value $38,557)
- Day 29 – Mazda3 Sport (Value $27,378)
- Day 30 – Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (Value $48,053)
November Daily Cash Prizes!
Big Cash Prizes flowing every day in November! Daily Cash Prizes of $10,000 and (NEW) 20 Daily Cash Prizes of $1,000.
NEW Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle
Winner takes half the jackpot. Jackpot starts at $200,000. Minimum guaranteed payout of $100,000. 50/50 tickets must be purchased in conjunction with VIP Lottery Tickets.
ONLY ticket holders in the VIP Lottery are permitted to enter this amazing raffle, for extra chances to WIN EVEN BIGGER!
The single prize for this raffle will be 50% of the total ticket sales receipts. There is no limit to how large this jackpot could grow AND the guaranteed minimum payout is $100,000 cash.
Net proceeds for this raffle will benefit the Wheels of Hope program, which provides cancer patients transportation to and from treatment.
Say “Yes” to the Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle when you buy your VIP Lottery tickets.
Tickets are $10 each, 5 for $25 or 15 for $50.
- 50/50 Ticket Deadline: October 18, 2013
- 50/50 Draw Date: December 2, 2013
Gaming License Information
VIP Lottery Licence Number 5811, 50/50 Lottery Licence 5815
VIP LOTTERY TICKETS
- Tickets are $100 each
- 3 Tickets for $250 (save $50)
- 5 Tickets for $375 (save $125)
WHEELS OF HOPE 50/50 RAFFLE
- Tickets are $10 each
- 5 Tickets for $25
- 15 Tickets for $50
50/50 tickets must be purchased in conjunction with VIP Lottery Tickets.
Five reasons to support Canadian Cancer Society research
- A 2010 study showed that researchers funded by the Canadian Cancer Society are making a bigger scientific impact than other researchers in Canada.
- The Canadian Cancer Society uses an internationally recognized peer review process to allocate its research dollars to the most promising projects across the country.
- In addition to basic laboratory research, the Society provides funding for clinical trials and research focused on prevention, early detection, screening and quality of life issues.
- Thanks to Society-funded research, cancer treatment and the quality of life for patients during treatment have dramatically improved in the past 20 years.
- Cancer research saves lives. Today, 62 percent of people diagnosed with cancer will survive, compared to about 25% in the 1940s.
Important Deadlines for 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery
- Early Bonus Deadline: Midnight, September 20, 2013
- Early Bonus Draws: October 10, 2013 at 1pm
- Early Bird Deadline: October 11, 2013
- Early Bird Draw: October 24, 2013 at 1pm
- Final Deadline: October 18, 2013
- Grand Prize Draws: December 2, 2013
- Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle Deadline: October 18, 2013
- Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle Draw: December 2, 2013
- Daily Draws: November 1 – 30, 2013
- Weekly Bonus Car Draws: November 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2013
- All winners will be published in the Toronto Star and online at lottery.cancer.ca on December 10, 2013.
Lottery web site: lottery.cancer.ca
Latest News about the 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery
- Final sales deadline and Early Bird draw are both this week for the 2017 Kinsmen Lotto for the Alberta Children’s Hospital August 22, 2017 CALGARY, AB, August 21, 2017 — This is the final week to buy your tickets to the 2017 Kinsmen Lotto, which features two Grand Prize homes, three vehicles, four unique vacations, and much more! You can also play the 50/50 for a shot at minimum $400,000 cash. See full article for details.
- 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery August Draw happens soon! August 22, 2017 NORTH BATTLEFORD, SK, August 22, 2017 — Round five of the 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery draws is coming up! Will you be one of the thirteen lucky winners of up to $1,000 in this month’s draw? See full article for details and links.
- VIP deadline is August 25 for the 2017 Calgary Hospital Home Lottery August 21, 2017 CALGARY, AB, August 21, 2017 — August 25th is a very important date for one Very Important Person who will win the ultimate sports prize package in the Calgary Hospital Home Lottery VIP Draw. Grab your ticket by then and you’ll be eligible to win much more. See full article for details.
- 2017 Alberta Cancer Foundation Cash and Cars Lottery Loyalty Winner has been named August 18, 2017 CALGARY, AB, August 18, 2017 — $100,000 sure is a nice way to be rewarded for loyalty! The next draw winner will be the Early Bird, and the deadline is still weeks away. Grab your ticket for a shot at the $485,000 prize package. See full article for details.
- Tickets now available for the 2017 BUH Foundation’s $100,000 Cash Lottery August 17, 2017 NORTH BATTLEFORD, SK, August 17, 2017 — If you support the Battlefords Union Hospital then why not grab a ticket to their newly launched lottery? One ticket means one chance to win $100,000 cash, and the earlier you buy, the more draws you’ll be entered in! See full article for details.
- 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery has announced their Loyalty Draw winner August 17, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, August 17, 2017 — Would you choose a trip to Athens, Greece or Honolulu, Hawaii? The Loyalty Draw winner has been named, and has a decision to make. Next up is the Bonus Draw- do you have you ticket yet? The deadline is in a couple weeks. See full article for details.
- Appreciation Reward Deadline is TONIGHT for the 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Dream Lottery August 17, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, August 17, 2017 — Who will be the first winner in the 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Dream Lottery? The Appreciation Reward could be your ticket to travel, cash, or a new car. The purchase deadline is tonight. See full article for details.
- Travel Prize deadline is August 23rd for the 2017 Big Brothers Big Sisters of PEI Dream Cottage Draw August 16, 2017 CHARLOTTETOWN, PEI, August 16, 2017 — Longing for the chance to get away and fulfill your travel dreams? Purchase your tickets for the 2017 Big Brothers Big Sisters of PEI Dream Cottage Draw before the August 23 cut-off, and you could be hopping on a plane to your dream destination in no time. See full ...
- Fresh New Fall VIP Lottery Kicks Off in Support of the Canadian Cancer Society August 15, 2017 Ontario, August 16, 2017 — With the best odds of winning ever offered, the Canadian Cancer Society kicked off its brand new Fall VIP Lottery this past week. With 1 in 5 odds of winning, and only 80,000 tickets for sale, Ontario’s Biggest Cash and Cars lottery is better than ever. Home Lottery News readers are ...
- Loyalty Draw is August 18th for the 2017 Alberta Cancer Foundation Cash and Cars Lottery August 15, 2017 CALGARY, AB, August 15, 2017 —If you grabbed a ticket before the loyalty deadline, then there could be $100,000 in your future. We’ll find out who wins this week. See full article for details