- 2017 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
- Canadian Cancer Society 2016 Fall Daily Lottery
- 2016 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
- 2015 Canadian Cancer Society Fall Daily Lottery
- 2015 Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery – Spring
- 2014 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery – Ontario
- 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery
- 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
- The Canadian Cancer Society 2017 Fall VIP Lottery
Grand Prize 1
is $1,000,000 CASH!
Grand Prize 2
2014 Cadillac ATS and 2014 Cadillac SRX plus $10,000 Cash (Value $106,559). Take the Cars or the CASH!
Grand Prize 3
2014 Lexus RX 350 and 2014 Lexus IS 250 plus $10,000 Cash (Value $111,448). Take the Cars or the CASH!
Grand Prize 4
2014 Mercedes-Benz C 300 4Matic and 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK 350 4Matic plus $10,000 (Value $114,963). Take the Cars or the CASH!
Grand Prize 5
2014 BMW X3 xDrive 28i and 2014 BMW 328i plus $10,000 Cash (Value $115,367)
Early Bonus Prizes
30 Early Bonus Prizes of $25,000. Buy early for even more chances to WIN BIG! It’s like an extra month of winning in one day!
The Early Bird Prize Package is a Porche Boxster & $10,000 (Value $88,648). Take the Car or the CASH!
Car A Day Prizes
Win a Car a Day!
- Day 1 – BMW Z4 Roadster (Value $72,940)
- Day 2 – Toyota 4Runner (Value $45,788)
- Day 3 – Nissan Altima (Value $33,185)
- Day 4 – Mini Cooper (Value $30,121)
- Day 5 – Dodge Challenger (Value $33,069)
- Day 6 – Audi Q5 (Value $53,116)
- Day 7 – Acura ILX (Value $38,503)
- Day 8 – Buick Regal (Value $45,464)
- Day 9 – Ford Fusion (Value $37,346)
- Day 10 – Chrysler 200 (Value $37,789)
- Day 11 – Chevrolet Corvette (Value $76,421)
- Day 12 – Toyota Venza (Value $42,001)
- Day 13 – Lincoln MKZ (Value $47,310)
- Day 14 – Lexus CT 200h (Value $44,477)
- Day 15 – Ford Mustang (Value $29,394)
- Day 16 – Mercedes-Benz ML 350 (Value $72,715)
- Day 17 – Volkswagen Beetle (Value $29,189)
- Day 18 – Subaru XV Crosstrek (Value $31,686)
- Day 19 – Mazda CX-5 (Value $29,482)
- Day 20 – Chevrolet Camaro (Value $38,223)
- Day 21 – Cadillac CTS (Value $51,241)
- Day 22 – Nissan Pathfinder (Value $38,948)
- Day 23 – Chevrolet Trax (Value $33,480)
- Day 24 – Volkswagen Tiguan (Value $39,868)
- Day 25 – Honda Accord (Value $30,887)
- Day 26 – Infiniti G37X (Value $55,771)
- Day 27 – Toyota Camry Hybrid (Value $33,860)
- Day 28 – Ford F-150 (Value $38,557)
- Day 29 – Mazda3 Sport (Value $27,378)
- Day 30 – Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (Value $48,053)
November Daily Cash Prizes!
Big Cash Prizes flowing every day in November! Daily Cash Prizes of $10,000 and (NEW) 20 Daily Cash Prizes of $1,000.
NEW Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle
Winner takes half the jackpot. Jackpot starts at $200,000. Minimum guaranteed payout of $100,000. 50/50 tickets must be purchased in conjunction with VIP Lottery Tickets.
ONLY ticket holders in the VIP Lottery are permitted to enter this amazing raffle, for extra chances to WIN EVEN BIGGER!
The single prize for this raffle will be 50% of the total ticket sales receipts. There is no limit to how large this jackpot could grow AND the guaranteed minimum payout is $100,000 cash.
Net proceeds for this raffle will benefit the Wheels of Hope program, which provides cancer patients transportation to and from treatment.
Say “Yes” to the Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle when you buy your VIP Lottery tickets.
Tickets are $10 each, 5 for $25 or 15 for $50.
- 50/50 Ticket Deadline: October 18, 2013
- 50/50 Draw Date: December 2, 2013
Gaming License Information
VIP Lottery Licence Number 5811, 50/50 Lottery Licence 5815
VIP LOTTERY TICKETS
- Tickets are $100 each
- 3 Tickets for $250 (save $50)
- 5 Tickets for $375 (save $125)
WHEELS OF HOPE 50/50 RAFFLE
- Tickets are $10 each
- 5 Tickets for $25
- 15 Tickets for $50
50/50 tickets must be purchased in conjunction with VIP Lottery Tickets.
Five reasons to support Canadian Cancer Society research
- A 2010 study showed that researchers funded by the Canadian Cancer Society are making a bigger scientific impact than other researchers in Canada.
- The Canadian Cancer Society uses an internationally recognized peer review process to allocate its research dollars to the most promising projects across the country.
- In addition to basic laboratory research, the Society provides funding for clinical trials and research focused on prevention, early detection, screening and quality of life issues.
- Thanks to Society-funded research, cancer treatment and the quality of life for patients during treatment have dramatically improved in the past 20 years.
- Cancer research saves lives. Today, 62 percent of people diagnosed with cancer will survive, compared to about 25% in the 1940s.
Important Deadlines for 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery
- Early Bonus Deadline: Midnight, September 20, 2013
- Early Bonus Draws: October 10, 2013 at 1pm
- Early Bird Deadline: October 11, 2013
- Early Bird Draw: October 24, 2013 at 1pm
- Final Deadline: October 18, 2013
- Grand Prize Draws: December 2, 2013
- Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle Deadline: October 18, 2013
- Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle Draw: December 2, 2013
- Daily Draws: November 1 – 30, 2013
- Weekly Bonus Car Draws: November 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2013
- All winners will be published in the Toronto Star and online at lottery.cancer.ca on December 10, 2013.
Lottery web site: lottery.cancer.ca
Latest News about the 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery
- Super Bonus Deadline Tonight in the 2017 HSC Millionaire Lottery October 19, 2017 WINNIPEG, MB, October 19, 2017 — Hurry, only hours remain! Order your tickets in the HSC Millionaire Lottery and get your chance to win the Super Bonus prize, worth more than $40,000! Choose one of these four exciting prize options: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ($42,930 value) OR Choose 10 Day African Sky Safari for 2 adults ($40,000 value) OR Choose 7 Day ...
- Grand Prize deadline is October 26th for the 2017 Vancouver Opera Lotteries – Summer October 19, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, October 19, 2017 — A new BMW could be sitting in your driveway soon, if you purchased a ticket to the Vancouver Opera Lottery! There’s still one week to enter the draw, but only 5,000 tickets are available so don’t miss your chance. Plus there’s a 50/50 you can play for up to $20,000 ...
- Early Bird deadline is October 26th for the 2017 Hamilton Burlington SPCA Fall Lottery October 19, 2017 HAMILTON, ON, October 19, 2017 — Every ticket purrchased helps Hamilton’s homeless, neglected, or abused animals, and it also puts you in the running for some fabulous cash prizes. It’s a win-win, really, for both you and the animals affected. The deadline for the Early Bird prize of $2,500 is coming up, no better time ...
- Final draws are next week for the 2017 Alberta Cancer Foundation Cash and Cars Lottery October 19, 2017 CALGARY, AB, October 19, 2017 — Ticket sales are over for the 2017 Alberta Cancer Foundation Cash and Cars Lottery and now the anticipation is settling in. The top ten winners will be broadcasted on Global TV, stay tuned to Home Lottery News as we announce who won! See full article for details.
- Final Deadline Tonight in the 2017 VIP Lottery’s Cash for Kids Calendar October 18, 2017 Ontario, October 19, 2017 — The Canadian Cancer Society’s VIP Lottery is sold out but there are still Cash for Kids Calendar tickets are available until midnight tonight. The Cash for Kids Calendar Lottery will be drawing winners every day in November: 3 Daily Prizes of $1,000 3 Weekly Bonus Prizes of $5,000 3 Grand Prizes to wrap up ...
- Super Bonus Deadline Tomorrow in the 2017 HSC Millionaire Lottery October 18, 2017 WINNIPEG, MB, October 18, 2017 — Don’t wait… order your tickets in the HSC Millionaire Lottery and get your chance to win the Super Bonus prize, worth more than $40,000! Choose one of these four exciting prize options: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ($42,930 value) OR Choose 10 Day African Sky Safari for 2 adults ($40,000 value) OR Choose 7 Day Tahitian Cruise ...
- Early Bird #1 deadline is October 25th for the 2017 Rotary Mega Lottery October 18, 2017 FORT ST. JOHN, BC, October 18, 2017 — Join in the fun early! $5,000 is up for grabs in the first Early Bird draw. The deadline is on Wednesday and tickets are only $20. See full article for details.
- Bonus Draw winner announced for The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre’s 2017 Fall Home Lottery October 18, 2017 TORONTO, ON, October 18, 2017 — What better way to experience what Toronto is all about than with a brand new condo and tickets to the hottest games in town? Plus a nice $25,000 to sweeten the deal. The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre’s 2017 Fall Home Lottery Bonus Prize winner gets all of that! Was ...
- Tickets over 80% sold for the 2017 Stollery Mighty Millions Lottery October 17, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, October 17, 2017 — Albertans sure do love their Home Lotteries- the Mighty Millions is almost sold out! No wonder, with a Grand Prize home worth $2.3 Million plus $100,000 cash for the winner. Do you have your ticket yet? See full article for details and links.
- Only 2 Days to Loyalty Deadline for the 2017 Fall London Dream Lottery October 16, 2017 LONDON, Ontario, October 17, 2017 — There’s only TWO DAYS LEFT to order your tickets before the Loyalty Draw deadline this Thursday! Fulfill your travel dreams… take the vacation you’ve always dreamed of! The possibilities are endless and only limited to your imagination! Choose from a $52,000 Robert Q Travel Certificate, OR $1,000 a week for a ...