- Canadian Cancer Society 2016 Fall Daily Lottery
- 2016 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
- 2015 Canadian Cancer Society Fall Daily Lottery
- 2015 Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery – Spring
- 2014 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery – Ontario
- 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery
- 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
Grand Prize 1
is $1,000,000 CASH!
Grand Prize 2
2014 Cadillac ATS and 2014 Cadillac SRX plus $10,000 Cash (Value $106,559). Take the Cars or the CASH!
Grand Prize 3
2014 Lexus RX 350 and 2014 Lexus IS 250 plus $10,000 Cash (Value $111,448). Take the Cars or the CASH!
Grand Prize 4
2014 Mercedes-Benz C 300 4Matic and 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK 350 4Matic plus $10,000 (Value $114,963). Take the Cars or the CASH!
Grand Prize 5
2014 BMW X3 xDrive 28i and 2014 BMW 328i plus $10,000 Cash (Value $115,367)
Early Bonus Prizes
30 Early Bonus Prizes of $25,000. Buy early for even more chances to WIN BIG! It’s like an extra month of winning in one day!
The Early Bird Prize Package is a Porche Boxster & $10,000 (Value $88,648). Take the Car or the CASH!
Car A Day Prizes
Win a Car a Day!
- Day 1 – BMW Z4 Roadster (Value $72,940)
- Day 2 – Toyota 4Runner (Value $45,788)
- Day 3 – Nissan Altima (Value $33,185)
- Day 4 – Mini Cooper (Value $30,121)
- Day 5 – Dodge Challenger (Value $33,069)
- Day 6 – Audi Q5 (Value $53,116)
- Day 7 – Acura ILX (Value $38,503)
- Day 8 – Buick Regal (Value $45,464)
- Day 9 – Ford Fusion (Value $37,346)
- Day 10 – Chrysler 200 (Value $37,789)
- Day 11 – Chevrolet Corvette (Value $76,421)
- Day 12 – Toyota Venza (Value $42,001)
- Day 13 – Lincoln MKZ (Value $47,310)
- Day 14 – Lexus CT 200h (Value $44,477)
- Day 15 – Ford Mustang (Value $29,394)
- Day 16 – Mercedes-Benz ML 350 (Value $72,715)
- Day 17 – Volkswagen Beetle (Value $29,189)
- Day 18 – Subaru XV Crosstrek (Value $31,686)
- Day 19 – Mazda CX-5 (Value $29,482)
- Day 20 – Chevrolet Camaro (Value $38,223)
- Day 21 – Cadillac CTS (Value $51,241)
- Day 22 – Nissan Pathfinder (Value $38,948)
- Day 23 – Chevrolet Trax (Value $33,480)
- Day 24 – Volkswagen Tiguan (Value $39,868)
- Day 25 – Honda Accord (Value $30,887)
- Day 26 – Infiniti G37X (Value $55,771)
- Day 27 – Toyota Camry Hybrid (Value $33,860)
- Day 28 – Ford F-150 (Value $38,557)
- Day 29 – Mazda3 Sport (Value $27,378)
- Day 30 – Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (Value $48,053)
November Daily Cash Prizes!
Big Cash Prizes flowing every day in November! Daily Cash Prizes of $10,000 and (NEW) 20 Daily Cash Prizes of $1,000.
NEW Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle
Winner takes half the jackpot. Jackpot starts at $200,000. Minimum guaranteed payout of $100,000. 50/50 tickets must be purchased in conjunction with VIP Lottery Tickets.
ONLY ticket holders in the VIP Lottery are permitted to enter this amazing raffle, for extra chances to WIN EVEN BIGGER!
The single prize for this raffle will be 50% of the total ticket sales receipts. There is no limit to how large this jackpot could grow AND the guaranteed minimum payout is $100,000 cash.
Net proceeds for this raffle will benefit the Wheels of Hope program, which provides cancer patients transportation to and from treatment.
Say “Yes” to the Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle when you buy your VIP Lottery tickets.
Tickets are $10 each, 5 for $25 or 15 for $50.
- 50/50 Ticket Deadline: October 18, 2013
- 50/50 Draw Date: December 2, 2013
Gaming License Information
VIP Lottery Licence Number 5811, 50/50 Lottery Licence 5815
VIP LOTTERY TICKETS
- Tickets are $100 each
- 3 Tickets for $250 (save $50)
- 5 Tickets for $375 (save $125)
WHEELS OF HOPE 50/50 RAFFLE
- Tickets are $10 each
- 5 Tickets for $25
- 15 Tickets for $50
50/50 tickets must be purchased in conjunction with VIP Lottery Tickets.
Five reasons to support Canadian Cancer Society research
- A 2010 study showed that researchers funded by the Canadian Cancer Society are making a bigger scientific impact than other researchers in Canada.
- The Canadian Cancer Society uses an internationally recognized peer review process to allocate its research dollars to the most promising projects across the country.
- In addition to basic laboratory research, the Society provides funding for clinical trials and research focused on prevention, early detection, screening and quality of life issues.
- Thanks to Society-funded research, cancer treatment and the quality of life for patients during treatment have dramatically improved in the past 20 years.
- Cancer research saves lives. Today, 62 percent of people diagnosed with cancer will survive, compared to about 25% in the 1940s.
Important Deadlines for 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery
- Early Bonus Deadline: Midnight, September 20, 2013
- Early Bonus Draws: October 10, 2013 at 1pm
- Early Bird Deadline: October 11, 2013
- Early Bird Draw: October 24, 2013 at 1pm
- Final Deadline: October 18, 2013
- Grand Prize Draws: December 2, 2013
- Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle Deadline: October 18, 2013
- Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle Draw: December 2, 2013
- Daily Draws: November 1 – 30, 2013
- Weekly Bonus Car Draws: November 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2013
- All winners will be published in the Toronto Star and online at lottery.cancer.ca on December 10, 2013.
Lottery web site: lottery.cancer.ca
Latest News about the 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery
- 2016 Calgary Hospital Home Lottery Winners Announced! December 2, 2016 CALGARY, AB, December 1, 2016 — The final draws are complete and the winners have been announced! If you purchased a ticket, you could be holding the key to a myriad of vehicle, vacation, or leisure prizes! Or who knows, maybe you’ve won the Grand Prize Showhome in Cranston… there’s only one way to ...
- Bonus Winner Announced in 2016 Fall London Dream Home Lottery! December 2, 2016 LONDON, ON, December 1, 2016 — The Bonus Winner has been announced, and they have won the choice between a $25,000 Spain Nexion Gift Certificate OR a Hyundai Accent OR choose $20,000 Cash. Plus, 2,500 winners of 2-Packs of Free Tickets were selected. Tickets are still available for sale, until mid-December. See full article ...
- We’re giving away $5,000 to a charity of your (collective) choice! December 2, 2016 CANADA, December 2, 2016 — We’re letting our subscribers tell us which charity deserves a donation from our company. Tell us who we should support, and the charity with the most support from our subscribers will get a $5,000 donation from us, this January. Really, it’s that simple. The deadline to let us know is December 31.
- 2016 Alberta SPCA Christmas Cash Lottery Final Ticket Sales end December 6th December 2, 2016 ALBERTA, December 2, 2016 — The final countdown to Christmas has begun, how is your shopping coming along? If you’re stumped, why not skip the mall and gift a ticket to the SPCA Christmas Cash Lottery instead! Tickets are still available, but only until next Tuesday! See full article for details and purchase links
- 2016 CHEO Dream of a Lifetime Lottery Final Deadline is one week away December 2, 2016 OTTAWA, ON, December 2, 2016 — Would you like the chance to move into a beautiful new home surrounded by greenspace, with groceries and house cleaning for a year, a 2017 Infiniti to cruise around in, plus $100,000 to spend however you please? This is the Grand Prize, and the Second Prize is nearly ...
- 2016 Millionaire Lottery Christmas Bonus Cutoff is next week! December 1, 2016 VANCOUVER, BC, December 1, 2016 — What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received? The Millionaire Lottery wants to top it, with their Christmas Bonus: the choice between $40,000 worth of travel, or $31,000 cash! Where have you always wanted to go? Buy your tickets before next Thursday, and you may be on your ...
- Reminder to check if you’re a winner in the 2016 Hometown Heroes Lottery December 1, 2016 VANCOUVER, BC, December 1, 2016 — If you bought tickets in this year’s Hometown Heroes Lottery, and you haven’t already checked your tickets, now is the time to do it. Even if you didn’t buy tickets this year, sometimes its a little bit of fun distraction to see if your family or friends won something… We maintain our ...
- The 2016/2017 SickKids Lottery is underway! Order your tickets today- VIP deadline is coming up fast! December 1, 2016 TORONTO, ON, December 1, 2016 — The SickKids Lottery is back, and the odds of you winning are 1 in 2! That’s right — with 55,913 prizes (worth a total of over $4.49 million) there’s plenty to go around this year! Buy early to be entered into four exclusive early draws and maximize your ...
- 2016 Christmas Wish List Draw is happening this Saturday, December 4th December 1, 2016 VANCOUVER, BC, December 1, 2016 — It’s time for an early Christmas Miracle- the Christmas Wish List Draw is in a few short days, and you could be up $25,000 merrier if your name is drawn for the Grand Prize. There are 56 cash prizes total, and they will be drawn in the evening on ...
- 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery Cash Calendar Holiday Draw & Gifting Deadline is one week away November 30, 2016 ONTARIO, November 30, 2016 — The Heart&Stroke Lottery Cash Calendar will award $20,000 daily (or more on Mondays) throughout March 2017, plus 11 trips to bucket list destinations such as Iceland, Costa Rica, and Ireland! Buy your Cash Calendar tickets before December 7 to make it into the extra $10,000 Holiday Draw! See article ...