- Canadian Cancer Society 2016 Fall Daily Lottery
- 2016 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
- 2015 Canadian Cancer Society Fall Daily Lottery
- 2015 Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery – Spring
- 2014 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery – Ontario
- 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery
- 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
- 2017 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
Grand Prize 1
is $1,000,000 CASH!
Grand Prize 2
2014 Cadillac ATS and 2014 Cadillac SRX plus $10,000 Cash (Value $106,559). Take the Cars or the CASH!
Grand Prize 3
2014 Lexus RX 350 and 2014 Lexus IS 250 plus $10,000 Cash (Value $111,448). Take the Cars or the CASH!
Grand Prize 4
2014 Mercedes-Benz C 300 4Matic and 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK 350 4Matic plus $10,000 (Value $114,963). Take the Cars or the CASH!
Grand Prize 5
2014 BMW X3 xDrive 28i and 2014 BMW 328i plus $10,000 Cash (Value $115,367)
Early Bonus Prizes
30 Early Bonus Prizes of $25,000. Buy early for even more chances to WIN BIG! It’s like an extra month of winning in one day!
The Early Bird Prize Package is a Porche Boxster & $10,000 (Value $88,648). Take the Car or the CASH!
Car A Day Prizes
Win a Car a Day!
- Day 1 – BMW Z4 Roadster (Value $72,940)
- Day 2 – Toyota 4Runner (Value $45,788)
- Day 3 – Nissan Altima (Value $33,185)
- Day 4 – Mini Cooper (Value $30,121)
- Day 5 – Dodge Challenger (Value $33,069)
- Day 6 – Audi Q5 (Value $53,116)
- Day 7 – Acura ILX (Value $38,503)
- Day 8 – Buick Regal (Value $45,464)
- Day 9 – Ford Fusion (Value $37,346)
- Day 10 – Chrysler 200 (Value $37,789)
- Day 11 – Chevrolet Corvette (Value $76,421)
- Day 12 – Toyota Venza (Value $42,001)
- Day 13 – Lincoln MKZ (Value $47,310)
- Day 14 – Lexus CT 200h (Value $44,477)
- Day 15 – Ford Mustang (Value $29,394)
- Day 16 – Mercedes-Benz ML 350 (Value $72,715)
- Day 17 – Volkswagen Beetle (Value $29,189)
- Day 18 – Subaru XV Crosstrek (Value $31,686)
- Day 19 – Mazda CX-5 (Value $29,482)
- Day 20 – Chevrolet Camaro (Value $38,223)
- Day 21 – Cadillac CTS (Value $51,241)
- Day 22 – Nissan Pathfinder (Value $38,948)
- Day 23 – Chevrolet Trax (Value $33,480)
- Day 24 – Volkswagen Tiguan (Value $39,868)
- Day 25 – Honda Accord (Value $30,887)
- Day 26 – Infiniti G37X (Value $55,771)
- Day 27 – Toyota Camry Hybrid (Value $33,860)
- Day 28 – Ford F-150 (Value $38,557)
- Day 29 – Mazda3 Sport (Value $27,378)
- Day 30 – Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (Value $48,053)
November Daily Cash Prizes!
Big Cash Prizes flowing every day in November! Daily Cash Prizes of $10,000 and (NEW) 20 Daily Cash Prizes of $1,000.
NEW Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle
Winner takes half the jackpot. Jackpot starts at $200,000. Minimum guaranteed payout of $100,000. 50/50 tickets must be purchased in conjunction with VIP Lottery Tickets.
ONLY ticket holders in the VIP Lottery are permitted to enter this amazing raffle, for extra chances to WIN EVEN BIGGER!
The single prize for this raffle will be 50% of the total ticket sales receipts. There is no limit to how large this jackpot could grow AND the guaranteed minimum payout is $100,000 cash.
Net proceeds for this raffle will benefit the Wheels of Hope program, which provides cancer patients transportation to and from treatment.
Say “Yes” to the Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle when you buy your VIP Lottery tickets.
Tickets are $10 each, 5 for $25 or 15 for $50.
- 50/50 Ticket Deadline: October 18, 2013
- 50/50 Draw Date: December 2, 2013
Gaming License Information
VIP Lottery Licence Number 5811, 50/50 Lottery Licence 5815
VIP LOTTERY TICKETS
- Tickets are $100 each
- 3 Tickets for $250 (save $50)
- 5 Tickets for $375 (save $125)
WHEELS OF HOPE 50/50 RAFFLE
- Tickets are $10 each
- 5 Tickets for $25
- 15 Tickets for $50
50/50 tickets must be purchased in conjunction with VIP Lottery Tickets.
Five reasons to support Canadian Cancer Society research
- A 2010 study showed that researchers funded by the Canadian Cancer Society are making a bigger scientific impact than other researchers in Canada.
- The Canadian Cancer Society uses an internationally recognized peer review process to allocate its research dollars to the most promising projects across the country.
- In addition to basic laboratory research, the Society provides funding for clinical trials and research focused on prevention, early detection, screening and quality of life issues.
- Thanks to Society-funded research, cancer treatment and the quality of life for patients during treatment have dramatically improved in the past 20 years.
- Cancer research saves lives. Today, 62 percent of people diagnosed with cancer will survive, compared to about 25% in the 1940s.
Important Deadlines for 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery
- Early Bonus Deadline: Midnight, September 20, 2013
- Early Bonus Draws: October 10, 2013 at 1pm
- Early Bird Deadline: October 11, 2013
- Early Bird Draw: October 24, 2013 at 1pm
- Final Deadline: October 18, 2013
- Grand Prize Draws: December 2, 2013
- Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle Deadline: October 18, 2013
- Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle Draw: December 2, 2013
- Daily Draws: November 1 – 30, 2013
- Weekly Bonus Car Draws: November 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2013
- All winners will be published in the Toronto Star and online at lottery.cancer.ca on December 10, 2013.
Lottery web site: lottery.cancer.ca
Latest News about the 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery
- How to win a 2017 Porsche 718 Cayman PDK January 20, 2017 TORONTO, ON, January 20, 2017 — The Porsche 718 Cayman PDK continue the era of the legendary 718s that began in 1957. In the flat-four-turbo engine beats the heart of a warrior that has conquered countless podiums. It’s lightweight construction contains the concentrated experience of endurance and hill climb races. In them lives the will ...
- 2016 VSO Fall Lottery Grand Prize and 50/50 Bonus Draw deadlines are coming up January 20, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, January 20, 2016 — If you have $40 kicking around, why not invest in your chances to win roundtrip airfare for two to anywhere in North America, including Mexico and the Caribbean! That’s the Grand Prize in the VSO Fall Lottery, along with cash prizes, season tickets to the VSO, and ...
- BUH Foundation’s January monthly draw is just around the corner January 20, 2017 NORTH BATTLEFORD, SK, January 20, 2017 — If your New Years Resolution is to be $1,000 richer, then you could be crossing that off next week! The January draw is next Friday, and thirteen cash prizes will be awarded ranging from $200 to $1,000. Tickets are available for the remaining draws, for $110 each. ...
- BC Children’s Hospital Kicks Off Newest Choices Lottery for 2017 January 19, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, January 19, 2017 — In an exclusive for Home Lottery News subscribers, you’re among the first to know about the just-launched (this morning at 8:30 am) 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery. With over $3.8 million in prizes to win, this is a winner for both you and BC Children’s Hospital Foundation. Read ...
- The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery is Back for 2017 January 18, 2017 TORONTO, ON, January 17, 2017 — The Princess Margaret Home Lottery is back, with over $13 million in prizes. Five Grand Prizes, four early draws, a 50/50 with a minimum $1 Million payout, and 100 Days of Winning tons of cash! Grab your tickets early, these are going to fly off the shelves! See full ...
- Early Bird #2 Deadline is coming up for the 2016 Vancouver Opera Lottery January 17, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, January 17, 2017 — The Vancouver Opera Lottery appreciates its early supporters and are going to award four winners with $1,000 cash each in their Early Bird #2 draw. Buy your ticket before the deadline to be eligible! Tickets are $40 or less, and are available online and by phone. See full ...
- Final Draws are next week for the 2016 Fall London Dream Home Lottery January 13, 2017 LONDON, ON, January 13, 2016 — You could be the proud owner of a brand new, 4689 sq ft dream home with a Mercedes Benz in the driveway! Or soon to be jetting off on one of the 15 travel prizes, or driving home a brand new vehicle. The 50/50 and Final Prize Draws ...
- 2016 Edmonton Humane Society Winter Friends for Life Lottery Winners Have Been Announced! January 12, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, January 12, 2017 — 41 winners are riding the gravy train following the final draws on Tuesday! Mr. Wilcox is in the front seat as the Grand Prize winner of $15,000 cash, but there were also two winners of $2,500, six of $1,000, and 32 of $500. So grab your ticket and check ...
- 2016 CHEO Dream of a Lifetime Major Winners Announced January 12, 2017 OTTAWA, ON, January 12, 2016 — The Final Draws took place this week for the CHEO Dream of a Lifetime Lottery! Did you purchase a ticket? You could have won big! The top three winners have been announced! See full article for details.
- Reminder to check if you’re a winner in the 2016 Fall Princess Margaret Lottery January 12, 2017 TORONTO, ON, January 12, 2017 — If you bought tickets in last fall’s Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Lottery, and you haven’t already checked your tickets, now is the time to do it. Even if you didn’t buy tickets, sometimes its a little bit of fun distraction to see if your family or friends won something… We maintain our own ...