The Heart and Stroke Foundation launched the Heart&Stroke Calendar Lottery in British Columbia.
For only $25, you have a chance to win daily cash prizes, every day of the year.
- $3,000 Every Day, (that’s 365 days)
- $10,000 Every Week (Friday Windfall)
- $20,000 Every Month (Month End Madness)
- 12 Bonus Holiday Jackpots of $12,000
- Early Bird Cash Prize of $50,000! You are eligible for the Early Bird prize if you purchase your tickets by midnight December 13, 2012.
- Plus, you’ll receive a beautiful 32-page glossy wall calendar filled with inspirational images, healthy tips, and recipes. And each posting date and prize is included on the calendar so you can play along every day!
Each ticket is returned to the drum after each draw – so one calendar number can win numerous times throughout the year!
THE PERFECT GIFT
Calendar Lottery tickets make the perfect gift for the holidays! Orders received by November 29, 2012 will be delivered to the primary purchaser by December 24!
HURRY! Order your Calendar Lottery Tickets before midnight, December 13, 2012 and you’ll automatically be entered for the Early Bird Cash Prize of a whopping $50,000!!!!
Order by phone: 1-855-495-6101 Ext.50 or 604-454-5088 Ext.50 (in Vancouver)
By Mail: Heart&Stroke Calendar Lottery
PO Box 82682, STN North, Burnaby, BC V5C 9Z9
Key Sales Deadlines
- Holiday Delivery, order by November 29, 2012
- Early Bird Deadline, order by midnight, December 13, 2012
- Final Sales Deadline, order by midnight, December 18, 2012
Starting January 3, 2013, winners will be posted every weekday (except holidays) on the Calendar Lottery website and on Facebook and Twitter. You can also call their winners line at 1-855-495-6103 to find out if you’re a winner. All winners will be notified by mail and by phone. Cheques will be mailed to the purchaser and issued in the name of the ticket holder. Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks from respective prize date for delivery of cheques.
100% of net proceeds from the Heart&Stroke Calendar Lottery will be used to further the Heart and Stroke Foundation of BC’s core mission objectives, programs and services. The Foundation is committed to making a difference in our communities. Heart disease and stroke are the leading cause of death in Canada for both women and men. We are passionately and strategically committed to Make Death Wait by eliminating heart disease and stroke in British Columbia to create a healthy future for all Canadians.
The Heart and Stroke Foundation of British Columbia
BC Gaming Event Licence #43085