ONTARIO, December 2, 2014 – According to their web site, the 2014 Fall Heart and Stroke Lottery has their final ticket sales deadline next week December 9.
Could You Picture Winning?
The 2014 Fall Hear and Stroke Lottery has a total of 11,018 fabulous prizes:
- 10 Grand Prizes including – their biggest cash prize ever $3 Million, plus incredible Cash, Car and Trip Grand Prizes
- 3 Vehicle sets (6 winners) with inspiring cars to choose or take the cash
- 11,000 cash prizes of $100
- PLUS their 50/50 Draw prize with a guaranteed $500,000 minimum prize payout
They also have a January Cash Calendar. Their cash prizes of $20,000 will be given away every day in January 2015, plus $100,000 Cash Prizes every Friday and 700 Canon Elph Cameras valued at $143.
Deadlines & Draws according to their web site:
- 50/50 Draw: Jan 6, 2015 at 9:30 am
- Final Ticket Sales Deadline: Dec. 9, 2014
- Final Draws: Beginning Dec 22, 2014, 9:30am draws will begin with the prize of the lowest retail value and continue until complete
- Grand Prizes Draws: Jan 6, 2015 from 9am.
- Cash Calendar Lottery Sales Deadline: Dec. 9, 2014
- Cash Calendar Draws: will take place weekdays between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST from January 1, 2015 to January 31, 2015.
About the Cause: According to their lottery web site, all net revenue from their lottery programs, meaning all profit after prizes, marketing and operational expenses are accounted for, goes directly to life-saving research in support of their mission to prevent disease, save lives and promote recovery from heart and disease and stroke.
Visit lottery.heartandstroke.on.ca for tickets and details.
See reference information here on Home Lottery News about the 2014 Fall Heart and Stroke Lottery.