Ontario – December 8, 2014 – According to their web site the final ticket purchase deadline is tomorrow for the 2014 Fall Heart and Stroke Lottery.
Final Deadline Tomorrow
The 2014 Fall Heart and Stroke Lottery has a total of 11,018 prizes for this years lottery:
- 10 Grand Prizes including – their biggest cash prize ever $3 Million, plus incredible Cash, Car and Trip Grand Prizes
- 3 Vehicle sets (6 winners) with cars to choose or take the cash
- 11,000 cash prizes of $100
- PLUS their 50/50 Draw prize with a guaranteed $500,000 minimum prize payout
They are also have a January Cash Calendar. Their cash prizes of $20,000 will be given away every day in January 2015, plus $100,000 Cash Prizes every Friday and 700 Canon Elph Cameras valued at $143.
Deadlines & Draws:
- 50/50 Draw: Jan 6, 2015 at 9:30 am
- Final Ticket Sales Deadline: Dec. 9, 2014
- Final Draws: Beginning Dec 22, 2014, 9:30am draws will begin with the prize of the lowest retail value and continue until complete
- Grand Prizes Draws: Jan 6, 2015 from 9am.
- Cash Calendar Lottery Sales Deadline: Dec. 9, 2014
- Cash Calendar Draws: between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST from January 1, 2015 to January 31, 2015.
Visit lottery.heartandstroke.on.ca for tickets and details.
See reference information here on Home Lottery News about the 2014 Fall Heart and Stroke Lottery.