KAMLOOPS, BC, July 7, 2015 — The 2015 Kamloops YMCA -YWCA Dream Home Lottery announced all their winners today.
Their grand prize winner has won a home located in Juniper Ridge, Kamloops, BC. This 3,000 sq ft, 3 bedroom home reflects West Coast contemporary design and architecture and is valued at $597,500.
Here are the details according to their website.
Grand Prize Dream Home Winner
- Marge Lane, #04563
More Prize Winners
Note: we have just listed winners for prizes valued at $2,000 and over. For the full official list visit their website at ydreamhome.org .
- 2015 Chevrolet Sonic – Valerie Anderson, #00494
2013 Yamaha Vstar 650 Tour Motorcycle – Kelli Darlene Niquidet, #00621
- 2014 Yamaha TW200 Dual Purpose Motorcycle – Anita Weiss, #03388
- Coopers Foods $5000 gift card – Sabrina Ford, #00551
- Waterway Houseboats 3 Day/2 Night Vacation – Terry
- Trip for 2 to London, England – Jim Dale, #10028
- Yamaha scooter – Karen Keldson, #04083
- 2014 Piaggio Fly 50 Scooter – Tammy Marsico, #04477
- Coopers Foods $3000 gift card – Joanne Lidster #03629
- Easy Vitality ProSlim Vibration Exerciser – Sandra Luck, #04979
- $2000 Travel Voucher – Sandra Lee Taylor, 01692
- Coopers Foods $2000 gift card – Grant and Joanne Reilly, #04228
Visit ydreamhome.org for official winners list and prize details.
See reference information here on Home Lottery News about the 2015 Kamloops YMCA-YWCA Dream Home Lottery. Or see our 2015 Kamloops YMCA – YWCA Dream Home Lottery Winners Page here on Home Lottery News for more winner information.