- Winter 2015/16 Heart&Stroke Lottery
- 2015 Heart&Stroke Time of Your Life Lottery
- 2014 Fall Heart and Stroke Lottery
- 2014 Heart & Stroke Daily Cash Lottery
- 2013/2014 Winter Heart&Stroke Lottery – Ontario
- 2013 Heart & Stroke Daily Cash Lottery
- 2012 Heart and Stroke Calendar Lottery Winning Numbers
- 2011 Heart and Stroke Calendar Lottery Winning Numbers
- Winter 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery
- 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery
All net revenue from our lottery programs, meaning all profit after prizes, marketing and operational expenses are accounted for, goes directly to life-saving research in support of our mission to prevent disease, save lives and promote recovery from heart and disease and stroke.
The Heart&Stroke Lotteries provided much-needed support for the Heart and Stroke Foundation and its mission. For example:
- Helps fund stroke recovery research so more patients can return to the life they had before stroke
- Supports education and awareness programs on the warning signs of heart attack and signs of stroke, so more people recognize the signs and seek medical help faster
- Funding research on breakthrough surgery to repair heart defects
- Helps fund research to create affordable, home-based rehabilitation to help more patients recover from disabling strokes and restore their lives
In the past five years, the average net revenue (meaning the profit after prizes, marketing and operations are accounted for) directed to research from the lottery program is 25 per cent. Since its inception in 1996, the lottery program has generated more than 224 million for life-saving research at the Foundation. Our lottery supporters have made a tremendous difference in the lives of all Canadians with their purchases.
Winners have the choice of the Grand Prize Package or the cash out. All trips include transportation from Toronto, accommodations, transfers and taxes for 2 adults
- Grand Prize 1: $3 million
- Grand Prize 2: 31-day Bora Bora, Hawaii and South Pacific Cruise, 2015 Audi S4, and Cash of $32,543. Total value is $130,000 OR a cash out option of $109,768
- Grand Prize 3: 19-day East African Safari, 2015 Jaguar XF and Cash of $21,259. Total value is $108,000 OR a cash out option of $89,747
- Grand Prize 4: 10-day Barging Cruise in France, 2015 Lexus IS 250C Convertible and Cash of $23,839. Total value is $107,000 OR a cash out option of $89,604
- Grand Prize 5: 16-day Adriatic Cruise, 2015 Volkswagen EOS Highline, and Cash of $32,579. Total value is $106,000 OR a cash out option of $91,063
- Grand Prize 6: 18-day Thailand and Myanmar Tour, 2015 Ford Explorer 4WD XLT and Cash of $37,530. Total value is $105,000 OR a cash out option of $90,936
- Grand Prize 7: 12-day Alaska Cruise and Canadian Rockies Train Tour, 2015 Toyota Tundra 4WD SR and Cash of $46,320. Total value is $103,000 OR a cash out option of $90,820
- Grand Prize 8: 14-day Tuscany and Umbria Adventure, two 2015 Fiat 500 Turbos and Cash of $36,776. Total value is $102,000 OR a cash out option of $86,632
- Grand Prize 9: 15-Day Caribbean and Panama Cruise, 2015 Mazda MX5, and Cash of $35,655. Total value is $101,000 OR a cash out option of $87,106
- Grand Prize 10: 21-day Australia and New Zealand Tour, 2015 Land Rover LR2 and Cash of $19,579. Total value is $100,000 OR a cash out option $83,475
Early Bonus Prize
Just imagine $104,912 to cover all your living expenses for a whole year. The Early Bonus Prize includes:
2015 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible TSI DSG Sportline ($44,912)
$15,000 in free gas (awarded as cash)
$15,000 in free groceries (awarded as cash)
Loaded credit card worth $15,000 (awarded as cash)
Cash of $15,000
Total retail value is $104,912 OR a cash out value of $100,000
Early Bird Prize
One (1) winner will receive a cash prize of $500,000 – tax free!
The minimum jackpot is $1 million and continues to grow throughout the lottery. Last year our jackpot grew to over $3.3 million.
- Set 1: 1 winner can choose from: 2015 Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 Roadster or 2015 Mercedes-Benz ML 350 BluTEC 4MATIC OR Cash Out Option = $80,000
- Set 2: 2 winners can choose from: 2015 Infiniti Q60 Convertible Sport, 2015 Cadillac XTS4 with Premium Collection OR 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51 OR Cash Cash Out Option = $60,000
- Set 3: 3 winners can choose from: 2015 BMW 428i Coupe, 2015 Audi A4 All Road Quatro OR 2015 Ford F150 Lariat Supercrew OR Cash Cash Out Option = $50,000.
- 11,000 cash prizes of $100
January Cash Calendar
The Heart and Stroke Foundation presents another way to win; a Cash Calendar lottery with prizes given away every day in January (2015). Cash prizes of $20,000 will be given away every day in January 2015, plus $100,000 Cash Prizes every Friday and 700 Canon Elph Cameras valued at $143.
Prices are $20 for a 4-pack of Cash Calendar tickets and $50 for a 12-pack of Cash Calendar tickets.
The Heart&Stroke Cash Calendar lottery ticket Sales Deadline is: Midnight, December 9, 2014.
The $20,000 Daily Cash Prize draws (31) will occur at 9:00 a.m. from Monday to Friday, January 2nd to 30th. The $100,000 Friday draws (5) will occur January 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30. All Friday draws will take place following the daily draws. Draws falling on weekend days will be drawn on the next business day.
The 700 Camera Prize draws will occur on January 6th.
Gaming License Information
License #6671, 50/50 Lottery Licence # 6673, Cash Calendar lottery licence #6672.
- $100 each;
- 3-Pack of tickets for $250.
50/50 Draw tickets
- $10 each;
- 5-Pack of tickets for $25;
- 15-Pack of tickets for $50.
- $20 for a 4-pack of Cash Calendar tickets
- $50 for a 12-pack of Cash Calendar tickets.
- Early Bonus Prize Deadline: Oct 30, 2014
- Early Bonus Prize Draw: Nov 14, 2014, 9am
- Early Bird Prize Deadline: Dec. 4, 2014
- Early Bird Draw: Dec 18, 2014, 9am
- 50/50 Draw Sales Deadline: Dec. 9, 2014
- 50/50 Draw: Jan 6, 2015 at 9:30 am
- Final Ticket Sales Deadline: Dec. 9, 2014
- Final Draws: Beginning Dec 22, 2014, 9:30am draws will begin with the prize of the lowest retail value and continue until complete
- Grand Prizes Draws: Jan 6, 2015 from 9am.
- Cash Calendar Lottery Sales Deadline: Dec. 9, 2014
- Cash Calendar Draws: Winning tickets will be drawn under the supervision of Miratel Solutions Inc. and will take place at 200-2501 Steeles Ave W., Toronto, ON. The Draws for the Daily Cash Prize of $20,000 will take place weekdays* between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST from January 1, 2015 to January 31, 2015. Draw scheduled on January 1, 2015 will occur on January 2, 2015. The Draw for the Weekly Friday Cash Prize of $100,000 will take place on January 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30, 2015. *Draws falling on weekends or holidays will be drawn on the next business day. The Camera prizes will be drawn on January 6, 2015 after the daily cash prize draw has occurred. After each winning number is drawn and recorded, it will be returned to the drum for inclusion in all subsequent draws. The drum is spun a minimum of 3 times between each draw with the exception of the 700 Camera prizes where the drum will be spun after every 150th draw. Draws will occur based on the January 2015 Calendar. On days where multiple draws occur, the draw order will begin with the Prizes of the lowest value and end with Prizes of the highest value; with the exception of the Camera prize draws.
Winning tickets will be drawn under the supervision of Miratel Solutions Inc. and will take place at 200-2501 Steeles Ave W., Toronto, ON. The 10 Grand Prize Draws will occur at Global TV, 81 Barber Greene Rd., Don Mills with the top three aired on Global TV following the news at 5:30pm, Jan 13, 2015. After each winning number is drawn and recorded, it will be returned to the drum for inclusion in all subsequent draws. The drum is spun at least 3 times between each draw with the exception of the $100 prizes where the drum will be spun after every 150th draw. The 50/50 Draw will be drawn at Miratel Solutions Inc. on Jan 6, 2015 at 9:30 am. The sequence of draws will be as follows: Early Bonus Prize (1): Nov 14, 2014, 9am; Early Bird Prize (1): Dec 18, 2014, 9am; Beginning Dec 22, 2014, 9:30am draws will begin with the prize of the lowest retail value and continue until complete; Grand Prizes (10); Jan 6, 2015 from 9am.
Lottery web site: lottery.heartandstroke.on.ca
WINNERS FOR 2014 Fall Heart and Stroke Lottery
See our 2014 Fall Heart and Stroke Lottery WINNERS Page here on Home Lottery News, the first draw is scheduled for November 14.
Latest News about the
- Final winners announced for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery March 9, 2018 TORONTO, ON, March 9, 2018 — The 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery has crowned its seven grand prize winners who will be taking home prizes including $1 million cash, cars, and vacations to destinations like the Amalfi Coast that will blow your mind. Plus, the 50/50 jackpot that reached $1,937,725 this year has left one winner jumping for ...
- Cash Calendar draws now underway for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery March 5, 2018 TORONTO, ON, March 5, 2018 — March means money for those who bought a ticket to the Cash Calendar in the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery, with multiple $10,000 cash prizes being awarded throughout the week and four $15,000 cash prizes on Fridays. Did you get lucky this week? See article for details.
- Final deadline for 50/50 and Cash Calendar is February 16th for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery February 12, 2018 TORONTO, ON, February 12, 2018 — Tickets for the main 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery sold out early this year. If you weren’t able to grab some before they sold out- fret not! You still have the chance to join in on the fun with 50/50 or Cash Calendar tickets! The absolute final ticket sales deadline for ...
- 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery has SOLD OUT – Cash Calendar and 50/50 tickets still available February 1, 2018 TORONTO, ON, February 1, 2018 — Tickets for the main lottery are sold out, but you can still enter the 50/50 for a shot at over $850,000 cash, and the Cash Calendar which will award 80 winners daily throughout March! See full article for details.
- Travel Canada Deadline is January 19th for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery January 13, 2018 TORONTO, ON, January 13, 2018 — The Travel Canada prize could send you on an Arctic Expedition! Get in touch with your inner explorer and grab your ticket to the Heart&Stroke Lottery before the deadline for this draw. See full article for details.
- Cash Calendar Holiday Gifting deadline is December 22nd for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery December 15, 2017 TORONTO, ON, December 15, 2017 — Struggling to finish your holiday shopping? Gift a Cash Calendar and you’ll guarantee that special someone a whole month of excitement. Buy before December 22 for additional chances to win $5,000.See full article for details.
- VIP Deadline is November 10th for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery November 6, 2017 TORONTO, ON, November 6, 2017 — Two vacation options or a bundle of cash are what’s at stake as the VIP Prize in the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery. The deadline is creeping closer and closer, don’t miss your chance at a European Cruise, a trip to the Mayan Riviera, or $22,500 cash! See full article for ...
- Loyalty Deadline is October 20th for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery October 13, 2017 TORONTO, ON, October 13, 2017 — Early supporters of the Heart&Stroke Lottery are rewarded big with Loyalty Prizes. Not one, but five prizes await those who grab their tickets before the deadline on Friday. What’s stopping you? See full article for details.
- The 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery is here! September 15, 2017 Toronto, ONTARIO, September 15, 2017 — The Heart&Stroke Foundation is back again with this year’s lottery, and the odds of winning are 1 in 2! This year’s bounty includes SEVEN Grand Prizes, including two prizes of $1 million cash. Plus, oodles of vehicles, vacations, cash, and electronic prizes are up for grabs too. There’s also ...
- 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery Major Winners Selected March 24, 2017 TORONTO, ON, March 24, 2017 — The SEVEN Grand Prize winners, 50/50 jackpot winner, and remaining prize winners have been announced! Did you win the $1 Million cash? Or maybe a new vehicle has your name on it? There’s only one way to find out! See article for details and major winners.