- The Fall Princess Margaret Cancer Centre 2017 Home Lottery
- 2017 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery
- 2016 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Welcome Home Lottery
- 2016 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery
- 2014 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery
- The Spring Princess Margaret Cancer Centre 2018 Home Lottery
$5 Million Grand Prize
Oakville Showhome (worth $4.25 Million)
Custom-built by PCM and designed by Brian Gluckstein, this giant 6,500 square foot home features many luxury amenities, including a 10′ x 27′ backyard oasis pool. Best of all? It comes with $1 million cash to do with as you please.
Showhome hours: Weekdays: 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm; Weekends & Holidays: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm; Opens Friday, September 1
Showhome address: 372 PINEHURST DRIVE, OAKVILLE
Muskoka Early Bird Prize (worth $1.1 million)
This Early Bird prize will have you saying “dang”. Kick up your feet and relax in your brand new cottage on the shores of Loon Lake in Muskoka Region. Plopped right on the water, you can take a cruise around the lake in your 2018 Chaparral 21 H20 Boat and Trailer, admiring your cottage’s natural landscaping. This home is three bedrooms, three bathrooms of 2,472 square feet of luxury living and comes fully furnished and decorated. Enjoy $25,000 cash to do with as your heart pleases.
Best of Toronto Bonus Prize (total prize value: $821,277)
A 667 square foot condo in the heart of downtown Toronto plus regular season and playoff tickets to the Maple Leafs, Raptors and TFC is what awaits you for this Bonus Prize. Plus, enjoy $25,000 cash.
Address: Harbour Plaza Condominiums, West Tower; Unit #5005, 100 Harbour Street, Toronto
The condo is not open for viewing.
Lakefront Cottage in the Kawarthas (total prize value: $782,804.95)
Overlooking Pencil Lake, this breathtaking cottage is all 1,653 square feet of indulgence. Spend your weekends relaxing, or take a break from society and spend as much time up in this nature oasis as you please. Spend the hot summer days on your 24 foot long dock. Fully furnished, this home away from home features three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Plus, enjoy $25,000 cash to make your summer one to remember.
Showhome not open for viewing.
Entertainment District Condo (total prize value: $696,900)
Nestled in the heart of the Entertainment District in Toronto, this condo at Bisha Hotel & Residences is approximately 630 square feet of fully furnished luxury living. Plus, enjoy $25,000 cash.
Address: Unit #3507, 88 Blue Jays Way, Toronto
The condo is not open for viewing.
Loyalty Prize – 10 winners
The earliest ticket buyers will be entered to win one of ten Apple Loyalty Prize Packs. Each pack is valued at $4,630.98 and includes:
- Apple 27″ iMac
- Apple iPad Pro
- Apple Watch
- Apple TV
VIP Prize – 5 winners
Valued at $12,500, this VIP Prize will have you saying “Aloha” as you embark on a journey of a lifetime- spending 13 nights at a 5-star resort with a beautiful ocean view in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Vehicles or Cash
- 2018 Ferrari 488 GTB OR $360,000 CASH!
- 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider OR 2018 Corvette Grand Sport OR $86,992
- 2018 Porsche Macan OR 2018 Audi S5 Sportback 3.0T Technik Quattro OR $62,301
- 2018 BMW 430i xDrive Coupe OR 2018 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew OR $51,986
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4MATIC OR 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Countryman ALL4 OR $41,329
Vacations (or Cash)
- British Virgin Islands – 7 nights (or take $15,000 cash)
- Italy- 13 days (or take $11,300 cash)
- Jamaica – 10 days (or take $10,000 cash)
- British Isles- 13 days (or take $10,000 cash)
- Las Vegas – 7 nights (or take $7,690 cash)
- Greek Isles Cruise – 7 nights (or take $7,430 cash)
- Napa Valley, California – 7 nights (or take $6,500 cash)
- Grand Canyon – 3 nights (or take $3,300 cash)
- Montreal – 4 nights (or take $1,890 cash)
- Muskoka – 3 nights (self-drive) (or take $1,260 cash)
- 3 – SAMSUNG 65” 4K UHD SMART TVS (value: $2,191.62)
- 4 – SAMSUNG 55” 4K UHD SMART TVS (value: $1,513.62)
- 25 – HOUSE OF MARLEY STIR IT UP PORTABLE TURNTABLES (value: $344.64)
- 4,000 – HOUSE OF MARLEY CHANT SPORT BLUETOOTH® SPEAKERS (value: $136.44)
- 3 – APPLE MACBOOK PRO 13.3” LAPTOPS (value: $2,148.12)
- 10 – APPLE IPADS 9.7” 32GB WITH WI-FI (value: $509.62)
- 3,000 – FITBIT FLEX 2 FITNESS TRACKERS (value: $146.89)
- 4,500 – MONSTER® iSPORT INTENSITY IN-EAR BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES (value: $112.99)
- 10 – MUSKOKA BREEZE WOMEN’S 7-SPEED CRUISERS WITH BELL AND HELMET (value: $572.89)
- 10 – MUSKOKA BREEZE MEN’S 7-SPEED CRUISERS WITH BELL AND HELMET (value: $572.89)
- 1,000 – SAFARI 4K VIDEO CAMERAS (value: $181.63)
- 50 – BOSE SOUNDLINK® COLOUR BLUETOOTH® SPEAKERS II (value: $170.34)
- 50 – MONSTER® SUPERSTAR FIRECRACKER™ BLUETOOTH® PORTABLE SPEAKERS (value: $147.74)
- 1,100 – Hudson’s Bay $100 Gift Cards
- 1,000 – $100 cash prizes
- 550 – CINEPLEX $100 GIFT CARDS
The 50/50 winner will be awarded half of the jackpot, with a guaranteed $1 million minimum payout.
Tickets must be ordered alongside Home Lottery tickets.
Cash Calendar – 100 Days of Winning
$10,000 will be awarded daily for 100 days (from December 22, 2017 to March 31, 2018), with $20,000 awarded on Fridays. All winners will be notified in writing within 2 weeks of the day for which their winning ticket was selected.
Order before Midnight, December 1 and you can win 25 additional prizes of $5,000.
- $100 each
- 3-Pack for $250
- 5-Pack for $375
- 1 for $10
- 5-Pack for $25
- 15-Pack for $50
- 1 for $25
- 3-Pack for $50
- 6-Pack for $75
Tickets are available by the following methods:
- online on their ticket ordering page
- in person at one of their authorized ticket agents (see lottery website and click on the “order tickets” button for the list)
- by phone or mail: visit the lottery’s website and click on the “order tickets” button for information on these methods
- Loyalty Prize Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, September 1, 2017
- VIP Prize Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, September 15, 2017
- Bonus Prize Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, October 6, 2017
- Early Bird Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, November 10, 2017
Final Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, November 24, 2017SOLD OUT EARLY 50/50 Early Bird Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, November 10, 2017SOLD OUT EARLY 50/50 Final Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, November 24, 2017SOLD OUT EARLY
- Cash Calendar Deadline: Midnight, December 14, 2017 LIMITED TICKETS REMAIN
- Loyalty Prize Draw: September 13, 2017 at 9 am
- VIP Prize Draw: September 27, 2017 at 9 am
- Bonus Prize Draw: October 18, 2017 at 9 am
- Early Bird Draw: November 21, 2017 at 9 am at the offices of Deloitte LLP (Announced on November 23, 2017 CP24 Breakfast between 6:00 am and 6 pm)
- Final Draws:
December 5,2017 at approx. 9 am starting with the lowest valued prize and concluding with the top valued prize.Draws for all remaining prizes will be completed on November 23, 2017
- Top four valued prizes:
December 6, 2017November 23, 2017 (live on CP24 between 6 am and 6 pm at the Grand Prize Showhome)
- 50/50 Draw Winner Announcement: November 23 on CP24 if sold out by the Early Bird Deadline of November 10, 2017
- Cash Calendar Draw Dates: December 22, 2017 to March 31, 2018
All draws, with the exception of those made on television, will be made at the offices of Deloitte LLP, 400 Applewood Crescent, Suite 500, Vaughan, ON L4K 0C3.
According to the official lottery website, all winners will be notified in writing as to what they have won and where to claim their prize(s). Winning results for the Holiday Cash Prizes will be posted on this website on December 12, 2017. Winning results for the Daily Cash Prizes and Friday Cash Prizes will be posted every day from December 22, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
A printed list of winners is available upon request after March 31, 2018. Call 1-800-542-8813 or email [email protected].
*”If tickets sell out before the Early Bird deadline of Midnight, November 10, then draws for all remaining prizes (with the exception of the top four (4) valued prizes) will begin on November 21, 2017 at approx. 9:00am. The first draw would be for the Early Bird Prize, followed by draws for all remaining prizes starting with the lowest valued prize and concluding with the top valued prize. The top four (4) valued prize draws would be made live on CP24 on November 23, 2017 between 6:00am and 6:00pm. at the Grand Prize Showhome located at 372 Pinehurst Drive, Oakville.”
“All of the money from the Lottery ticket purchases comes to The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation, which then pays all the expenses associated with running the lotteries. The net income from the lottery programs is made available in research grants to the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre. Since 1996, the lotteries have raised over $355 million in net income that has been granted to the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, allowing it to become one of the top 5 cancer research centres in the world. The Princess Margaret lotteries are the largest source of private cancer research funding in Canada and the public support of our lotteries has made a significant difference to cancer research and discovery, and will continue to be critical as we lead the way in Personalized Cancer Medicine.
The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation carefully examines balancing the risk and reward of running each lottery in its goal to raise significant funds to support its mission. Lotteries are a ticket purchase and under Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) guidelines no tax receipt can be offered with this distinct form of fundraising. All net revenue after all expenses are paid from each lottery is directed to the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre and its research initiatives. On average, we return approximately 35% in prizes, which we purchase, to our winners. In addition, we invest approximately 29% in the running of each lottery, which includes such costs as marketing, call centre support, ticket issuance, lottery licences and oversight of the program, to comply with the rules and regulations established by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario. The net revenue of the Princess Margaret lottery programs in 2016 was $26.2 million (approximately 36% of total revenue) and this was granted to the cancer centre to support our research organization. This is a very significant and important source of funding for the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre.”
(Source: Proceeds FAQ)
Visit the lottery’s website for all official details.
Lottery Licence Information
Charitable Registration: #88900 7597 RR0001
Home Lottery Lot. Lic. #8935; 50/50 Add-On Lot. Lic. #8940; Calendar Lot. Lic. #8939
Latest News about the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Lotteries
- Reminder to check if you’re a winner in the 2018 Spring Princess Margaret Lottery September 5, 2018 TORONTO, ON, September 4, 2018 — If you bought tickets in this past Spring’s Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Lottery, and you haven’t already checked your tickets, now is the time to do it, as the new fall lottery is underway. Even if you didn’t buy tickets, sometimes its a little bit of fun distraction to see if ...
- Bonus Prize winner announced in the Spring Princess Margaret Cancer Centre 2018 Home Lottery April 19, 2018 TORONTO, ON, April 19, 2018 — A sparkling new condo in the heart of Toronto and a whopping $40,000 cash to boot have just been claimed by the Big Bonus Prize winner. Is your name on the winning ticket? See full article for details.
- Ten Loyalty Prize winners announced in the Spring Princess Margaret Cancer Centre 2018 Home Lottery March 2, 2018 TORONTO, ON, March 2, 2018 — Ten Loyalty winners have each won an Apple Prize pack work over $4,500! Did you win in this early draw? See full article for details.
- Ticket are now on sale for The Spring Princess Margaret Cancer Centre 2018 Home Lottery! January 12, 2018 TORONTO, ON, January 12, 2018 — Fans of the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery can rejoice! The lottery is back with its 2018 Spring edition and it’s bigger than ever. The Spring Princess Margaret Cancer Centre 2018 Home Lottery yields the biggest Grand Prize to date! This heart-pounding $6 million Grand Prize comes not ...
- Cash Calendar Draws are Underway for the Fall Princess Margaret Cancer Centre 2017 Home Lottery December 27, 2017 TORONTO, ON, December 27, 2017 — The winning for the Fall Princess Margaret Cancer Centre 2017 Home Lottery is not over yet! There are still 94 days of winning left thanks to its Cash Calendar! The first six winners have been announced, read on to find out who they are. See full article for details.
- Final winners announced in the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre’s 2017 Fall Home Lottery November 23, 2017 TORONTO, ON, November 23, 2017 — Did you catch all the fun today as the final winners were announced in the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre’s 2017 Fall Home Lottery? Do not worry if you weren’t able to catch the names live, we’ve got them right here for you! See full article for details.
- Watch the final draws live for the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre’s 2017 Fall Home Lottery November 20, 2017 TORONTO, ON, November 20, 2017 — Get your popcorn ready, because the final winners for the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre’s 2017 Fall Home Lottery will be drawn live on November 23 on CP24. See full article for details.
- Instant Update: The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre’s 2017 Fall Home Lottery has sold out early! Limited tickets remain for its Cash Calendar November 13, 2017 TORONTO, ON, November 13, 2017 — Showcasing an incredible year of support for the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre’s Home Lottery, the lottery has officially sold out early! If you didn’t snag a main lottery ticket before the sellout, there’s still a chance to be a part of the fun- very limited tickets remain for its ...
- Early Bird deadline is Midnight on November 10th for The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre’s 2017 Fall Home Lottery November 3, 2017 TORONTO, ON, November 3, 2017 — Doesn’t everyone dream of having a friend with a boat? Well if you’re the Early Bird winner in The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre’s 2017 Fall Home Lottery, you’ll be the friend WITH the boat. Oh, and you’ll have a lake view cottage to call your very own as well. ...
- Bonus Draw winner announced for The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre’s 2017 Fall Home Lottery October 18, 2017 TORONTO, ON, October 18, 2017 — What better way to experience what Toronto is all about than with a brand new condo and tickets to the hottest games in town? Plus a nice $25,000 to sweeten the deal. The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre’s 2017 Fall Home Lottery Bonus Prize winner gets all of that! Was ...