- 2017 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery
- 2016 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Welcome Home Lottery
- 2016 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery
- 2014 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery
- The Fall Princess Margaret Cancer Centre 2017 Home Lottery
$5 Million Grand Prize
Oakville Showhome (worth $4.25 Million)
Custom-built by PCM and designed by Brian Gluckstein, this giant 6,500 square foot home features many luxury amenities, including a 10′ x 27′ backyard oasis pool. Best of all? It comes with $1 million cash to do with as you please.
Showhome hours: Weekdays: 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm; Weekends & Holidays: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm; Opens Friday, September 1
Showhome address: 372 PINEHURST DRIVE, OAKVILLE
Muskoka Early Bird Prize (worth $1.1 million)
This Early Bird prize will have you saying “dang”. Kick up your feet and relax in your brand new cottage on the shores of Loon Lake in Muskoka Region. Plopped right on the water, you can take a cruise around the lake in your 2018 Chaparral 21 H20 Boat and Trailer, admiring your cottage’s natural landscaping. This home is three bedrooms, three bathrooms of 2,472 square feet of luxury living and comes fully furnished and decorated. Enjoy $25,000 cash to do with as your heart pleases.
Showhome not open for viewing.
Best of Toronto Bonus Prize (total prize value: $821,277)
A 667 square foot condo in the heart of downtown Toronto plus regular season and playoff tickets to the Maple Leafs, Raptors and TFC is what awaits you for this Bonus Prize. Plus, enjoy $25,000 cash.
Address: Harbour Plaza Condominiums, West Tower; Unit #5005, 100 Harbour Street, Toronto
The condo is not open for viewing.
Lakefront Cottage in the Kawarthas (total prize value: $782,804.95)
Overlooking Pencil Lake, this breathtaking cottage is all 1,653 square feet of indulgence. Spend your weekends relaxing, or take a break from society and spend as much time up in this nature oasis as you please. Spend the hot summer days on your 24 foot long dock. Fully furnished, this home away from home features three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Plus, enjoy $25,000 cash to make your summer one to remember.
Showhome not open for viewing.
Entertainment District Condo (total prize value: $696,900)
Nestled in the heart of the Entertainment District in Toronto, this condo at Bisha Hotel & Residences is approximately 630 square feet of fully furnished luxury living. Plus, enjoy $25,000 cash.
Address: Unit #3507, 88 Blue Jays Way, Toronto
The condo is not open for viewing.
Loyalty Prize – 10 winners
The earliest ticket buyers will be entered to win one of ten Apple Loyalty Prize Packs. Each pack is valued at $4,630.98 and includes:
- Apple 27″ iMac
- Apple iPad Pro
- Apple Watch
- Apple TV
VIP Prize – 5 winners
Valued at $12,500, this VIP Prize will have you saying “Aloha” as you embark on a journey of a lifetime- spending 13 nights at a 5-star resort with a beautiful ocean view in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Vehicles or Cash
- 2018 Ferrari 488 GTB OR $360,000 CASH!
- 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider OR 2018 Corvette Grand Sport OR $86,992
- 2018 Porsche Macan OR 2018 Audi S5 Sportback 3.0T Technik Quattro OR $62,301
- 2018 BMW 430i xDrive Coupe OR 2018 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew OR $51,986
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4MATIC OR 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Countryman ALL4 OR $41,329
Vacations (or Cash)
- British Virgin Islands – 7 nights (or take $15,000 cash)
- Italy- 13 days (or take $11,300 cash)
- Jamaica – 10 days (or take $10,000 cash)
- British Isles- 13 days (or take $10,000 cash)
- Las Vegas – 7 nights (or take $7,690 cash)
- Greek Isles Cruise – 7 nights (or take $7,430 cash)
- Napa Valley, California – 7 nights (or take $6,500 cash)
- Grand Canyon – 3 nights (or take $3,300 cash)
- Montreal – 4 nights (or take $1,890 cash)
- Muskoka – 3 nights (self-drive) (or take $1,260 cash)
- 3 – SAMSUNG 65” 4K UHD SMART TVS (value: $2,191.62)
- 4 – SAMSUNG 55” 4K UHD SMART TVS (value: $1,513.62)
- 25 – HOUSE OF MARLEY STIR IT UP PORTABLE TURNTABLES (value: $344.64)
- 4,000 – HOUSE OF MARLEY CHANT SPORT BLUETOOTH® SPEAKERS (value: $136.44)
- 3 – APPLE MACBOOK PRO 13.3” LAPTOPS (value: $2,148.12)
- 10 – APPLE IPADS 9.7” 32GB WITH WI-FI (value: $509.62)
- 3,000 – FITBIT FLEX 2 FITNESS TRACKERS (value: $146.89)
- 4,500 – MONSTER® iSPORT INTENSITY IN-EAR BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES (value: $112.99)
- 10 – MUSKOKA BREEZE WOMEN’S 7-SPEED CRUISERS WITH BELL AND HELMET (value: $572.89)
- 10 – MUSKOKA BREEZE MEN’S 7-SPEED CRUISERS WITH BELL AND HELMET (value: $572.89)
- 1,000 – SAFARI 4K VIDEO CAMERAS (value: $181.63)
- 50 – BOSE SOUNDLINK® COLOUR BLUETOOTH® SPEAKERS II (value: $170.34)
- 50 – MONSTER® SUPERSTAR FIRECRACKER™ BLUETOOTH® PORTABLE SPEAKERS (value: $147.74)
- 1,100 – Hudson’s Bay $100 Gift Cards
- 1,000 – $100 cash prizes
- 550 – CINEPLEX $100 GIFT CARDS
The 50/50 winner will be awarded half of the jackpot, with a guaranteed $1 million minimum payout.
Tickets must be ordered alongside Home Lottery tickets.
Cash Calendar – 100 Days of Winning
$10,000 will be awarded daily for 100 days (from from December 22, 2017 to March 31, 2018), with $20,000 awarded on Fridays. All winners will be notified in writing within 2 weeks of the day for which their winning ticket was selected.
Order before Midnight, December 1 and you can win 25 additional prizes of $5,000.
- $100 each
- 3-Pack for $250
- 5-Pack for $375
- 1 for $10
- 5-Pack for $25
- 15-Pack for $50
- 1 for $25
- 3-Pack for $50
- 6-Pack for $75
Tickets are available by the following methods:
- online on their ticket ordering page
- in person at one of their authorized ticket agents (see lottery website and click on the “order tickets” button for the list)
- by phone or mail: visit the lottery’s website and click on the “order tickets” button for information on these methods
- Loyalty Prize Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, September 1, 2017
- VIP Prize Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, September 15, 2017
- Bonus Prize Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, October 6, 2017
- Early Bird Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, November 10, 2017
- Final Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, November 24, 2017
- 50/50 Early Bird Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, November 10, 2017
- 50/50 Final Ticket Sales Deadline: Midnight, November 24, 2017
- Cash Calendar Deadline: Midnight, December 14, 2017
- Loyalty Prize Draw: September 13, 2017 at 9 am
- VIP Prize Draw: September 27, 2017 at 9 am
- Bonus Prize Draw: October 18, 2017 at 9 am
- Early Bird Draw: November 21, 2017 at 9 am at the offices of Deloitte LLP (Announced on November 23, 2017 CP24 Breakfast between 5:30 am and 9 am)
- Final Draws: December 5, 2017 at approx. 9 am starting with the lowest valued prize and concluding with the top valued prize.
- Top four valued prizes: December 6, 2017 (live on CP24 between 6 am and 6 pm at the Grand Prize Showhome)
- 50/50 Draw Winner Announcement: November 23 on CP24 if sold out by the Early Bird Deadline of November 10, 2017; otherwise December 6, 2017 on CP24
- Cash Calendar Draw Dates: December 22, 2017 to March 31, 2018
All draws, with the exception of those made on television, will be made at the offices of Deloitte LLP, 400 Applewood Crescent, Suite 500, Vaughan, ON L4K 0C3.
According to the official lottery website, all winners will be notified in writing as to what they have won and where to claim their prize(s). Winning results for the Holiday Cash Prizes will be posted on this website on December 12, 2017. Winning results for the Daily Cash Prizes and Friday Cash Prizes will be posted every day from December 22, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
A printed list of winners is available upon request after March 31, 2018. Call 1-800-542-8813 or email [email protected].
*”If tickets sell out before the Early Bird deadline of Midnight, November 10, then draws for all remaining prizes (with the exception of the top four (4) valued prizes) will begin on November 21, 2017 at approx. 9:00am. The first draw would be for the Early Bird Prize, followed by draws for all remaining prizes starting with the lowest valued prize and concluding with the top valued prize. The top four (4) valued prize draws would be made live on CP24 on November 23, 2017 between 6:00am and 6:00pm. at the Grand Prize Showhome located at 372 Pinehurst Drive, Oakville.”
“All of the money from the Lottery ticket purchases comes to The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation, which then pays all the expenses associated with running the lotteries. The net income from the lottery programs is made available in research grants to the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre. Since 1996, the lotteries have raised over $355 million in net income that has been granted to the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, allowing it to become one of the top 5 cancer research centres in the world. The Princess Margaret lotteries are the largest source of private cancer research funding in Canada and the public support of our lotteries has made a significant difference to cancer research and discovery, and will continue to be critical as we lead the way in Personalized Cancer Medicine.
The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation carefully examines balancing the risk and reward of running each lottery in its goal to raise significant funds to support its mission. Lotteries are a ticket purchase and under Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) guidelines no tax receipt can be offered with this distinct form of fundraising. All net revenue after all expenses are paid from each lottery is directed to the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre and its research initiatives. On average, we return approximately 35% in prizes, which we purchase, to our winners. In addition, we invest approximately 29% in the running of each lottery, which includes such costs as marketing, call centre support, ticket issuance, lottery licences and oversight of the program, to comply with the rules and regulations established by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario. The net revenue of the Princess Margaret lottery programs in 2016 was $26.2 million (approximately 36% of total revenue) and this was granted to the cancer centre to support our research organization. This is a very significant and important source of funding for the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre.”
(Source: Proceeds FAQ)
Visit the lottery’s website for all official details.
Lottery Licence Information
Charitable Registration: #88900 7597 RR0001
Home Lottery Lot. Lic. #8935; 50/50 Add-On Lot. Lic. #8940; Calendar Lot. Lic. #8939
Latest News about the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Lotteries
- The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre’s 2017 Fall Home Lottery is now underway! August 3, 2017 TORONTO, ON, August 3, 2017 — A $5 million Grand Prize, an Early Bird cottage, condos, vehicles, vacations, and tons of cash, with a 50/50 with a minimum $1 Million payout, and another 100 Days of Winning tons of cash! Check out full descriptions on all the major prizes! See full article for details.
- Cash Calendar Draws Are Now Underway in the 2017 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery June 8, 2017 TORONTO, Ontario, June 8, 2017 — The first daily winner has been announced for the 2017 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery daily Cash Calendar! $10,000 will be awarded every day, with $20,000 being given away every Friday! These winnings go for 100 days, so remember to check back daily! See full article for details.
- Complete winners list available for the 2017 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery May 25, 2017 TORONTO, Ontario, May 25, 2017 — Winners for the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery have been announced! See full article for details and links.
- 2017 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery Cash Calendar cut-off is Friday! May 19, 2017 TORONTO, Ontario, May 19, 2017 — The Cash Calendar promises 100 days of excitement for its ticket buyers. The main lottery and 50/50 have sold out, but the Cash Calendar tickets are still available for $25 online. $10,000 will be awarded daily, and $20,000 on Fridays! See full article for details.
- Major Winners announced for the 2017 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery May 18, 2017 TORONTO, Ontario, May 18, 2017 — It was a jam-packed week of winning in the 2017 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery! All main lottery prize draws have now been completed, and we have the major winners for you.
- 2017 Princess Margaret Home Lottery has sold out! May 8, 2017 TORONTO, Ontario, May 8, 2017 — Tickets have sold out early for the 2017 Princess Margaret Home Lottery, did you manage to snag one before they were gone? The final draws will complete May 18, and you can catch the Grand Prize draw live on CP24. See full article for details.
- Instant Update: The 50/50 jackpot has reached $3 Million in the 2017 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery May 5, 2017 TORONTO, ON, May 5, 2017 —The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery 50/50 has hit a whopping $3 million! One lucky winner will take half of the total amount. Last year’s 50/50 jackpot was $3.2 million, and there is still plenty of time for this year’s 50/50 to soar above that. What would you do ...
- 2017 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery Early Bird Deadline is on Friday! April 28, 2017 TORONTO, ON, April 28, 2017 — If you’ve got your Princess Margaret lottery ticket already, then you’re on your way to winning the $1.25 Million Early Bird lakefront cottage package, complete with boat and trailer! If not, then you have a few days left to get your name in. See full article for details ...
- 2017 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery announces their Bonus Prize Winner! April 20, 2017 TORONTO, ON, April 20, 2017 — Congratulations are in order for the Bonus Prize winner in the 2017 Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Home Lottery , who is now the owner of an enviable condo in downtown Toronto, plus $50,000 in the bank. The next draw is the $1.1 Million Early Bird Lakefront Cottage prize, ...
- 2016 Fall Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Welcome Home Lottery Complete Daily Winners List Available March 31, 2017 TORONTO, ON, March 31, 2017 — The complete list of 100 Days of Winning for the 2016 Fall Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Welcome Home Lottery is now available here on Home Lottery News! That’s 100 winners of $10,000 cash a day. Did you make the list? See full article for details.