When Are the Draws?
VANCOUVER, BC, February 6, 2014 — According to their site, the first draw was December 12 for the VIP Early Bonus and Fall Cash Draw for the 2013 Millionaire Lottery. The major prize draws will take place Thursday February 6, 2014. Keep checking back for all the winners here on Home Lottery News, see our Millionaire Lottery Winners 2013 page for all the updated winners information. We will be watching for the winners and provide you with the information as soon as the lottery announces the information.
Visit their site for the searchable winners list that will be published February 11, 2013.
See reference information here on Home Lottery News about the 2013 Millionaire Lottery.
Draw Dates for Millionaire Lottery 2013
- VIP Early Bonus and Fall Cash Draws Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 11:00 am. VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation, 855 West 12th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C.
- Christmas Cash and Early Bird Draws Thursday, January 16, 2014 at 11:00 am. VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation, 855 West 12th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C.
- Final Draws Thursday, February 6, 2014
- All remaining prizes with a value in excess of $1,000, including the Grand Prize, will be drawn at: Global Television Studios, 7850 Enterprise St, Burnaby, BC. Between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm. These prizes will be drawn in ascending order of value.
- Balance of prize draws not completed at Global TV will take place at KNV Chartered Accountants LLP, 200, 15300 Croydon Drive, Surrey, BC, on Friday, February 7, 2014 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. These prizes will be drawn in ascending order of value.
- All winning ticket stubs are drawn from a barrel. Each ticket re-entered for every prize category. Full winners list in The Province, Sunday, February 16, 2014