“Proceeds from the lottery go to Variety – the Children’s Charity. Variety steps in where health care ends, supporting children in British Columbia who have special needs to fulfill their unique potential. Funding from Variety helps to cover the costs that exceed private or public health care plans, and includes: emergency access to medical care and services; mobility and communication equipment and therapies; and developmental programs.” (source: varietylottery.ca/FAQs)
- 2018 Variety Show of Hearts Lottery
- 2017 Variety – The Children’s Charity Lottery
Latest News about the Variety – The Children’s Charity Lottery
- The 2018 Variety Show of Hearts Lottery has named their Grand Prize winner! February 16, 2018VANCOUVER, BC, February 16, 2018 — The Grand Prize winner was announced on Monday’s Global News at Noon, did you catch it? We have the winning name here! See full article for details.
- 2017 Variety – The Children’s Charity Lottery Grand Prize Winner Named February 14, 2017VANCOUVER, BC, February 14, 2017 — If you’re holding ticket #85MK1 you may want to sit down. That’s because you’re the Grand Prize winner in this year’s 2017 Variety – The Children’s Charity Lottery. And now you have some decisions to make – Florida or Bermuda. The choice is yours! See article for details.
- Support the kids with the 2017 Variety – The Children’s Charity Lottery! Tickets now on sale January 24, 2017VANCOUVER, BC, January 24, 2017 — As a Home Lottery News subscriber, you’re among the first to know that the 2017 Variety – The Children’s Charity Lottery has launched! There are two Grand Prize trip options; which would you choose? Tickets are only $99 each, and only 1,000 are available so grab yours today! See ...
I have missed the lottery for the last two years as I do not get the reminders that Iused to get. Can you put me on your mailing list again.
Hi Bryan – the Variety Lottery has stopped it’s campaign; we have not heard any rumours of it coming back, so it sounds like it’s gone for the foreseeable future. I’ve edited your comments to remove your address (to maintain your privacy), as we’re a news organization, not the lottery.