VANCOUVER, BC, October 3, 2017 — Buying a ticket before the Early Bird deadline sure paid off for eight Vancouver Opera supporters on Friday! The 2017 Vancouver Opera Lotteries – Summer has awarded $1,000 each to the eight Early Bird winners drawn on September 29, 2017:
- Marck Richer of Vancouver, BC (Ticket #2289)
- D. Pinkney of Gibsons, BC (Ticket #1437)
- Heather Smiley of Vancouver, BC (Ticket #2783)
- Ms. Susan Waddacor of Vancouver, BC (Ticket #2327)
- Mr. Steve Plummer of Richmond, BC (Ticket #0292)
- Murray Safarik of Vancouver, BC (Ticket #2788)
- Brenda Barrett of West Vancouver, BC (Ticket #1212)
- Ian Gibson of Fort St. John, BC (Ticket #2389)
Tickets are still available, but only 5,000 will be sold in total, making them a hot commodity. Especially when the Grand Prize is a smoking hot BMW. Whether you’d choose the 2017 BMW 2301 xDrive Cabriolet valued at $68,367.50 (including taxes), or the 2017 BMW 3301 xDrive Sedan valued at $65,049.75 (including taxes), you’re going to look good behind the wheel. Or, take the cash-out option of $50,000!
The final deadlines are staggered depending on your payment method. Cheque orders are due by 5:00 pm on October 20, 2017, and credit card orders have until 9:00 pm on October 26, 2017 to seal the deal.
If you’re a fan of 50/50s – and winning up to $20,000 cash– then you’ll also want to pick up a ticket to their 50/50 raffle! Only 7,000 tickets are available and they are as low as $5 each when purchased in packs of 5 for $25.
For more details about the lottery, including how to buy tickets, please visit the reference page for the 2017 Vancouver Opera Lotteries – Summer.