NORTH BATTLEFORD, SK, November 24, 2017 — The end of November is near, and you know what that means- it’s time to start thinking about holiday shopping. Some lucky supporters of the 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery are about to get a head start on their shopping, as the winners of the November draw. The winners were drawn today, November 24, at 9 a.m. at the Battlefords Union Hospital.
Without further ado, here are the top three winners: $1,000 cash went to Danny Drager of Meadow Lake (Ticket #: 0916), Phyllis Cook of North Battleford (Ticket #: 1077) took the $600 and Elizabeth Achtemychuk of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0211) got the $400 prize.
The ten winners probably rushing to the mall with their $200 cash prize were:
- Greg Allen of Debden (Ticket #: 0283)
- Rita Peterson of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0704)
- Anne Kozakewich of Battleford (Ticket #: 1005)
- Lorraine Olinyk of Borden (Ticket #: 0687)
- Maurice Nachtegaele of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0246)
- Sally Savoie of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0954)
- Rose Bezmutko of Hafford (Ticket #: 0341)
- Donna Ritco of Livelong (Ticket #: 0452)
- Paul Lessard of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0045)
- Arnold Nesseth of Mayfair (Ticket #: 0389)
The winners will be contacted by phone and are published in the Friday News-Optimist (sponsored by Battlefords Publishing), the Foundation web page, as well as posted within the hospital.
Don’t have a ticket yet? There are still four more identical monthly draws in this lottery, so buy yours before the next draw on December 15 to be eligible for all of the remaining draws!
To see all the winners so far from April to November, visit our 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery Winners page.
For more information about the lottery and how to order tickets, visit our 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery page.