NORTH BATTLEFORD, SK, October 28, 2017 — Halloween is just around the corner, and the kiddos are all ready for their yearly dose of sweets and mischief. The 13 winners of the 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery have also won some treats of their own, with cash prizes ranging from $200 to $1,000. The winners were drawn yesterday, October 27, at 9AM at the Battlefords Union Hospital.
The top three winners were. $1,000 cash went to Bernice Shumlich of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0305), David Remeshylo of Battleford (Ticket #: 0976) took the $600 and Gary Salisbury of Mullingar (Ticket #: 0670), the $400 prize.
The ten winners skipping away with $200 cash were:
- Alice Potter of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0673)
- Kari Carpentier of Maymont (Ticket #: 0120)
- Bonnie Flahr of Cochin (Ticket #: 0718)
- BUH Health Record of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0832)
- Clara Olson of Medstead (Ticket #: 0527)
- Guy Baillargeon of Edam (Ticket #: 1041)
- Ilene Martfeld of Unity (Ticket #: 0350)
- Olga Turuk of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0980)
- Carol Poole of Edam (Ticket #: 0485)
- Fred Grant of Glenbush (Ticket #: 0734)
The winners will be contacted by phone and are published in the Friday News-Optimist (sponsored by Battlefords Publishing), the Foundation web page, as well as posted within the hospital.
Don’t have a ticket yet? There are still five more identical monthly draws in this lottery, so buy yours before the next draw, on November 24, to be eligible for all the remaining draws!
To see all the winners so far, from April to October, visit our 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery Winners page.
For more information about the lottery and how to order tickets, visit our 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery page.