NORTH BATTLEFORD, SK, September 29, 2017 — Fall is off to a tremendous start for the thirteen September winners in the 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery. They were drawn on Friday, September 29 at 9:00 AM at the Battlefords Union Hospital.
The top three winners were Reg Cawood of Cochin (Ticket# 1129), Marjorie Morrison of North Battleford (Ticket# 0155) and Barb Schell of North Battleford (Ticket# 0596). $1,000 cash went to Reg, Marjorie took the $600 and Barb, the $400 prize.
The ten winners pocketing $200 cash were:
- Ruth Hrynewich of North Battleford (Ticket# 0255)
- Margaret Laycock of Battleford (Ticket# 0302)
- Pat McWatters of North Battleford (Ticket# 0843)
- JoAnne Iverson c/o RE/Max of North Battleford (Ticket# 0869)
- Doreen Madwid of Hafford (Ticket# 0038)
- Harvey Fysh of Moose Jaw (Ticket# 0941)
- Lawrence Hanterman of North Battleford (Ticket# 0102)
- Violet Bayne of Battleford (Ticket# 0674)
- Carol Somers of North Battleford (Ticket# 0150)
- Tracy Charabin of North Battleford (Ticket# 0951)
The winners will be contacted by phone and are published in the Friday News-Optimist (sponsored by Battlefords Publishing), the Foundation web page, as well as posted within the hospital.
Don’t have a ticket yet? There are still six more identical monthly draws in this lottery, so buy yours before the the draw, on October 27th, to be eligible for all the remaining draws!
To see all the winners so far, from April to September, visit our 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery Winners page.
For more information about the lottery and how to order tickets, visit our 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery page.