- 2017 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
- Canadian Cancer Society 2016 Fall Daily Lottery
- 2016 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
- 2015 Canadian Cancer Society Fall Daily Lottery
- 2015 Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery – Spring
- 2014 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery – Ontario
- 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Lottery
- 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery
- The Canadian Cancer Society 2017 Fall VIP Lottery
Grand Prize 1 – Super Grand Prize
$1,000,000 cash could be ALL yours! Just think of the possibilities…what would you buy first?
Grand Prize 2 – His & Her BMW Package (valued at $101,141)
You’ll be the talk of the town as you and your husband/wife hit the road in style courtesy of your brand new 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i and 2017 BMW 228i. In your glovebox? An extra $10,000 cash to spend however you see fit.
Grand Prize 3 – Porsche Package (valued at $83,720)
Although the weather may be a little chilly for it right now, the spring and summer weather will suit your open cruises in your new 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster just fine! Where will you drive it first? Maybe on a spontaneous road trip? Maybe to your summer cabin? Or maybe just to the mall to spend some of your $10,000 cash!
Grand Prize 4 – Truck & Toys Package (valued at $75,581)
Your new 2017 Ford F-150 will haul it all: recycling, trash, some furniture, your camping gear….even your new set of Seadoo Sparks! That’s it you don’t want to pull them in the included Trailer. Have something else in mind to haul? Picking it up with be a breeze with $10,000 cash to spend on whatever you can imagine.
Grand Prize 5 – Travel the World
If someone were to hand you $50,000 cash today, a packed bag, and your passport, where would you go first? Well, if you take home this amazing Grand Prize, the sky is quite literally the limit!
WIN a Car a Day!
Take the CAR or the CASH alternative! It’s your choice. All cars are the best of the best – 2017 models hot off the lot!
- Day 1: Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 4MATIC Coupe, valued at $45,352.32 (or take $35,340)
- Day 2: Ford Mustang, valued at $31,795.94 (or take $24,550.14)
- Day 3: Buick Encore, valued at $31,227.55 (or take $23,896.35)
- Day 4: Lexus CT 200h, valued at $39,420.05 (or take $30,457.50)
- Day 5: Toyota RAV4, valued at $32,883.23 (or take $25,477.35)
- Day 6: Fiat 500 POP, valued at $23,820.40 (or take $17,897.85)
- Day 7: Mazda 3, valued at $21,820.02 (or take $16,070.40)
- Day 8: Acura ILX, valued at $35,893.04 (or take $27,518.70)
- Day 9: Ford Escape, valued at $37,108.07 (or take $28,922.07)
- Day 10: Nissan Sentra, valued at $24,851.19 (or take $18,653.94)
- Day 11: Toyota Yaris, valued at $20,837.43 (or take $15,563.55)
- Day 12: MINI Cooper, valued at $35,434.95 (or take $27,044.40)
- Day 13: BMW 320i xDrive, valued at $53,073.84 (or take $41,608.20)
- Day 14: Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC, valued at $53,431.82 (or take $41,989.50)
- Day 15: Land Rover Discovery, valued at $50,290.65 (or take $39,794.70)
- Day 16: Cadillac ATS, valued at $44,899.65 (or take $34,963.35)
- Day 17: Subaru BRZ, valued at $33,656.15 (or take $26,035.35)
- Day 18: Jeep Renegade, valued at $26,758.40 (or take $20,222.85)
- Day 19: Mercedes-Benz B 250 Sports Tourer, valued at $38,402.82 (or take $29,620.50)
- Day 20: Chevrolet Trax, valued at $24,334.55 (or take $18,409.35)
- Day 21: Hyundai Elantra, valued at $26,756.99 (or take $20,319.57)
- Day 22: Buick Verano, valued at $29,413.90 (or take $22,496.70)
- Day 23: Mazda CX-3, valued at $27,972.87 (or take $21,134.25)
- Day 24: Nissan Murano, valued at $36,930.89 (or take $28,595.64)
- Day 25: Toyota Corolla, valued at $23,837.35 (or take $18,032.70)
- Day 26: Honda Civic, valued at $23,373.77 (or take $17,721.15)
- Day 27: Ford Fusion, valued at $34,835.64 (or take $27,051.84)
- Day 28: Audi A4, valued at $51,338.33 (or take $40,176.00)
- Day 29: Infiniti QX50, valued at $46,368.65 (or take $36,177.00)
- Day 30: Lincoln MKZ, valued at $48,917.70 (or take $38,362.50)
- Day 31: BMW X3 xDrive28i, valued at $54,441.14 (or take $42,733.50)
- Day 32: Ford F-150, valued at $42,419.07 (or take $33,200.07)
Daily Cash Prizes
- 1 daily prize of $5,000 cash
- 10 daily prizes of $1,000 cash
- 50 daily prizes of $100 cash
Early Bonus Prize (valued at $143,787)
This years Early Bonus is THE Ultimate Family Adventure Package. It’s your perfect ticket to the great outdoors this summer! It comes complete with everything you need to escape the ordinary and make some great memories on the lake, the campground, and on the road! If a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab, a 2017 Scarab Ghost (boat) with trailer, a 2017 Primetime Avenger 28RKS plus $25,000 cash sounds like your perfect family adventure, you’ll be one happy camper. Or, take the cash option if that’s more your style.
50 Early Birds will walk away with $10,000 cash this year. But that’s not all! 6,650 bonus tickets will be awarded.
Order early and win handsomely – $25,000 cash to be exact.
Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle
This year’s jackpot starts at $500,000 with the winner taking home half the jackpot! Tickets are $15 for 2, $30 for 6, $60 for 20, or $100 for 50.
Please note: Raffle tickets must be ordered in conjunction with the Daffodil Daily Lottery. The minimum guaranteed payout is $250,000.
Ticket Deadline: April 20, 2017
50/50 Raffle Draw: June 6, 2017
Cash for Kids Calendar
Throughout the month of May, the Cash for Kids Calendar will award 109 cash prizes, with a total value of $338,000. There will be daily and weekly cash prizes, with a bonus prize on Mother’s Day and three Grand Prizes at the end of the month.
All of the net proceeds from the Cash for Kids Calendar ticket sales will go towards funding the best childhood cancer research in the country. According to the official lottery website, there are 338,000 tickets available for purchase and all daily draws will be made Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. beginning May 1, 2017.
Tickets are $20 for 4, $50 for 12, $75 for 20, or $100 for 30
Cash Giveaway Breakdown:
- 3 Daily Prizes of $1,000 cash (93 total, drawn daily from May 1-31)
- 3 Weekly Prizes of $5,000 cash (12 total, drawn on May 5, 12, 19 & 26, in addition to Daily Prize draw)
- 1 Mother’s Day Bonus Prize for $10,000 (drawn on May 14 in addition to Daily Prize draw)
- 3 Grand Prize Cash Prizes of $25,000, $50,000 and $100,000 (drawn on May 31, following Daily Prize draw)
Gaming Licence Information
Main Lottery LL#8634, 50/50 LL#8635, Calendar LL#8636.
- Loyalty Deadline: February 10, 2017, at Midnight
- Loyalty Draw: February 22, 2017, at 2PM
- Early Bonus Deadline: March 17, 2017 at Midnight
- Early Bonus Draw: April 5, 2017, at 2PM
- Early Bird Deadline: April 13, 2017 at Midnight
- Early Bird Draws: April 26, 2017 at 11AM
- Daily Draws Final Deadline: April 20, 2017 at Midnight
- Daily Draws: May 1 – 31, 2017
- Grand Prize Draws Final Deadline: April 20, 2017 at Midnight
- Grand Prize Draws: May 31, 2017
- 50/50 Deadline: April 20, 2017 at Midnight
- 50/50 Draw: June 6, 2017 at 2PM
All winner names will be posted on the website lottery.cancer.ca. Daily prize winners will be posted each day and the full list will be available on June 16, 2017.
The Canadian Cancer Society dedicates 100% of the net Lottery proceeds to research into all types of cancer, benefiting people all across Ontario. The Society has funded $5.6 Million for Prevention Research, $28 Million for Biomedical Research, $4.8 Million for Clinical Trials, and $3.5 Million for Quality of Life and Survivorship Research.
The proceeds from the Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle are dedicated to the Transportation Program at the Canadian Cancer Society, providing cancer patients with rides to their treatment appointments.
Tickets can be purchased online HERE or by phone (1-866-839-7777).
Daffodil Daily Lottery Tickets:
- $100 each
- $250 for 3
- $375 for 5
- $500 for 8! (New this year- best value)
50/50 Raffle Tickets:
- $15 for 2
- $30 for 6
- $60 for 20
- $100 for 50! (New this year- best value)
50/50 Raffle tickets must be ordered in conjunction with the Daffodil Daily Lottery. The minimum guaranteed payout is $250,000.
Cash for Kids Calendar Tickets:
- $20 for 4
- $50 for 12
- $75 for 20
- $100 for 30 (New this year- best value)
Visit the lottery’s website for all official details.
Latest News about the Daffodil Daily Lottery
- 50/50 Winner Named for the 2017 Canadian Cancer Daffodil Daily Lottery June 7, 2017 TORONTO, ON, June 7, 2017 — That’s a wrap, folks! The final winner has been named for the 2017 Canadian Cancer Daffodil Daily Lottery with the 50/50 draw (which was a whopping $1,053,865, meaning the winner walked away with $526,923.50). Talk about a winner’s sweep. Want to know who the winner is? See full article ...
- 2017 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery 50/50 Draw is happening Tuesday June 2, 2017 TORONTO, ON, June 2, 2017 — What would you do with $515,877.50 cold hard cash? If you bought a 50/50 ticket then you may soon find out! The draw is on June 6 at 2:00 PM, and will conclude the 2017 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery. See article for details.
- 2017 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery Grand Prize Winners named June 1, 2017 TORONTO, ON, June 1, 2017 —The results are in! All of the major winners for the 2017 Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery have been announced. Read on to find out who won.
- 2017 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery Grand Prize Draws happen Wednesday, May 31! May 29, 2017 TORONTO, ON, May 29, 2017 — Got a ticket to the Daffodil Daily Lottery? Well hold on tight! It could be your ticket to the Millionaire Club, or keys to a new vehicle, or maybe some cash to travel the world. Find out this week in the Grand Prize draws. See full article for ...
- Winners update for the 2017 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery May 15, 2017 TORONTO, ON, May 15, 2017 — The Daffodil Daily Draws started on May 1, have you been tracking the progress? Maybe you have won some cash already! Every day in May there is 1 prize of $5,000 cash, 10 prizes of $1,000 cash, and 50 daily prizes of $100 cash that will be awarded. The winners list ...
- 2017 Daffodil Daily Lottery Early Bird winners announced May 2, 2017 TORONTO, ON, May 2, 2017 — Did you make the Early Bird deadline? You could have $10,000 waiting for you along with 49 other winners. Or maybe there’s a bonus ticket with your name on it. Winners are now posted on their website. See full article for links.
- 2017 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery Early Bird Draw happens at 11 AM Wednesday! April 24, 2017 TORONTO, ON, April 24, 2017 — What would YOU do with an extra $10,000 in your bank account? If you’re a supporter of the Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery, you may have to come up with an answer to that question- the Early Bird prize draw is happening on April 26 and you could ...
- Absolute Final Deadline Only Two Days Away in the 2017 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery April 17, 2017 TORONTO, ON, April 18, 2017 — The Canadian Cancer Society’s 2017 Daffodil Daily Lottery is coming to a close soon so if you haven’t bought your ticket already now is the time! April 20th marks the absolute final sales deadline. Get in to Win! Tickets can be purchased online or by phone (1-866-839-7777). Daffodil Daily ...
- Instant Update: 50/50 passes $1 million mark in Daffodil Daily Lottery April 13, 2017 ONTARIO, April 13, 2017 — On the eve of the Daffodil Daily Lottery’s Early Bird deadline, the Wheels of Hope 50/50 Raffle jackpot today surpassed the $1 million mark with strong ticket sales. The ever-popular fundraiser for the Canadian Cancer Society is Ontario’s biggest cash and cars lottery. Get in to win! Only a few hours remain ...
- 2017 Spring Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Daily Lottery Early Bird Ticket Deadline is just a few days away April 10, 2017 TORONTO, ON, April 10, 2017 — There are five Grand Prizes up for grabs, but why wait until the final draws to win big? The Early Bird Draw is coming up, and they will be awarding $10,000 cash to each of the 50 winners selected! The deadline is this Wednesday at Midnight, so grab your ...