- 2015 Great Saskatchewan Red Cross Lottery
- 2014 Great Saskatchewan Red Cross Lottery
- 2016 Great Saskatchewan Red Cross Lottery
- 2017 Great Saskatchewan Red Cross Lottery
Grand Prize #1 – $100,000 cash
Where would you go and what would you do if you had $100,000 cash to spend? Would you jet off to the place you’ve always dreamed of, renovate your home, or maybe spruce up your driveway with some new wheels? The major Grand Prize winner will win $100,000 and the chance to seriously indulge this year.
More Grand Prizes
- $10,000 Dream Vacation
- 3 – $5,000 Dream Vacations
- $20,000 cash
$25,000 cash to spend any which way you’d like!
When you buy a Quad Pack of four tickets for $100, you’ll automatically be entered into a bonus draw of $10,000 CASH! Limited number of tickets are being made available.
Early Bird Prizes
- $50,000 CASH
- 3 – $5,000 Travel Gift Cards
You could win half the jackpot! Last year, the winner took home a cash prize of $97,747.50!
Ticket Pricing Information
- 1 for $40
- 4 for $100
- 8 for $160
- 1 for $10
- 5 for $25
- 15 for $50
Please note 50/50 tickets can only be sold to lottery ticket holders.
- VIP Prize ticket deadline: April 24, 2017
- VIP Prize draw date: April 26, 2017
- Early Bird ticket deadline: June 7, 2017
- Early Bird draw date: June 9, 2017
- Quad Pack Buyer Draw, Grand Prize Draw, 50/50 Draw Deadline: June 21, 2017
The Canadian Red Cross relies on your generosity to help families in Saskatchewan affected by personal disasters. When a personal disaster such as a house fire strikes, the Red Cross provides a safe place to sleep, warm clothes to wear and food to eat. They also provide essentials like diapers and eyeglasses so families can focus on recovering.
When you purchase a Great Saskatchewan Red Cross Lottery Ticket, you ensure Saskatchewan families will not face disaster alone.
Lottery License Information
LOTTERY LICENSE #LR16-0099 AND #LR16-0097