NORTH BATTLEFORD, SK, August 1, 2017 — The sun shone a bit brighter this past weekend for the thirteen July winners in the 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery! It was a scorcher for the big winner, Leola MacDonald of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0537), who took home the $1,000 cash prize. The $600 prize must have put a smile on Sandra Frank of North Battleford’s (Ticket #: 0561) face. As for Gladys Schindel of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0644), her $400 payout could mean a very fun weekend indeed!
The ten winners pocketing $200 cash were:
- Ron Stephenson of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0476)
- Gloria Baker of Richard (Ticket #: 0664)
- Mary Zawada of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0063)
- Jean Harbus of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0074)
- Jan Prescesky of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0266)
- Janice Mazurek of Denholm (Ticket #: 0755)
- Karen Cimmer of Battleford (Ticket #: 1089)
- Don Hilsendager of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0652)
- Orest Demyon of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0958)
- Loralie Raiche of Battleford (Ticket #: 0781)
The draw took place on Friday, July 28, 2017 at 9:00 AM at the Battlefords Union Hospital. The winners will be contacted by phone and are published in the Friday News-Optimist (sponsored by Battlefords Publishing), the Foundation web page, as well as posted within the hospital.
Don’t have a ticket yet? There are still eight more identical monthly draws in this lottery, so buy yours before the August draw to be eligible for all the remaining draws!
For more information about the lottery and how to order tickets, visit our 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery page.