Vancouver, BC, June 26, 2018 — Is that an Early Bird we hear? Order your Hometown Heroes tickets today to win the $135,000 Early Bird Draw. But hurry … there are only 2 DAYS to the Deadline!
Be your family’s Hometown Hero when you win your choice of a brand-new 2018 Tesla Model X, a Lifetime of Travel, or become instantly richer with $105,000 tax-free cash.
- Early Bird Deadline: Midnight, Thursday (June 28)
- Win a $135,000 Prize Draw
- PLUS 7 Grand Prize choices – including $2.1 million cash
- 50/50 PLUS – jackpot over $1.2 MILLION
Order your Hometown Heroes tickets and choose 1 of 3 Early Bird prize options:
- A superstar electric car, one of the finest automobiles in the world – the 2018 Tesla Model X
- Or choose a Lifetime of Travel – 10 $10,000 vacation gift cards from Carlson-Wagonlit, plus $20,000 spending cash (worth $120,000)
- Or take $105,000 tax-free cash!
What would you buy first? Maybe your own dream car, or treat your family and friends to a vacation or adventure you’ll never forget… pay off your mortgage, or any of those pesky, annoying bills… put it in the bank or help someone out…
This could be the year you win it big…
Not only can you order for the Early Bird Draw, but your tickets will automatically enter you into the Grand Prize Draw as well! Choose 1 of 7 amazing multi-million dollar prize packages – including $2.1 million cash, or homes in South Surrey, Vancouver, Penticton, Lake Country (Okanagan), or SookePoint (Vancouver Island). This year’s biggest Grand Prize is worth a whopping $2.6 million!
Your Heroes need your help
Every ticket changes a life!
Every year, British Columbians rely on the life-saving services and care provided by VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation – and the BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund. Your ticket purchases stay right here B.C., helping your friends, your family, your children, your loved ones, and even yourself.
Order your tickets online at HeroesLottery.com
by Phone at 604-648-4376
or in-person at London Drugs, at the Grand Prize Showhomes in Crescent Heights and Ocean Park,
or at the Jim Pattison Pavilion in Vancouver General Hospital