EDMONTON, AB, August 2, 2017 — The Cash Calendar is a fun way to extend the excitement of a lottery, and for the 31 winners in the 2017 Full House Lottery July Cash Calendar, it also meant some serious cash to jazz up the rest of the summer!
The Full House Lottery awarded cash prizes from $10,000 to $100,000, every day in July. Below are the last seven winners and their respective cash prizes, including the final winner who took home a whopping $100,000!
- July 25: Paul Baker & Phyllis Berkley of Edmonton (Ticket #85939601) – $10,000 cash
- July 26: Sandra Boyes of Edmonton (Ticket #75416101) – $10,000 cash
- July 27: Stephen Wenzel of Edmonton (Ticket #85025606) – $10,000 cash
- July 28: Cliff De Bruijn of Edmonton (Ticket #85269205) – $25,000 Cash
- July 29: David Meurer of Sherwood Park (Ticket #75569601) – $10,000 Cash
- July 30: Andy Babichuk of Edmonton (Ticket #76026901) – $10,000 Cash
- July 31: Brent Holowachuk of Spruce Grove (Ticket #75312901) – $100,000 Cash
Check out the 2017 Full House Lottery Major Winners page to browse all the winners in the Cash Calendar as well as the main lottery.