NORTH BATTLEFORD, SK, May 26, 2017 — The thirteen winners in May’s cash draw for the 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery have been announced!
The big winner of $1,000 cash is Kay Leech (ticket #0277). Taking the $600 prize is Laura Johnson (ticket #0130), and the $400 winner is Eugene Oborowsky (ticket #0587). The ten $200 cash winners are:
- Mary Nemish (ticket #0039)
- Warren Keall (ticket #0551)
- Mary Louise Henderson (ticket #0279)
- Susan Delparte (ticket #0646)
- Rose Bezmutko (ticket #0341)
- Dianna Irvine (ticket #0359)
- Robert Iverson (ticket #1081)
- Annie Loades (ticket #0601)
- Norma Folkersen (ticket #0737)
- Lynn Walby (ticket #0776)
The draw took place Friday, May 26 at 9:00 am at Battlefords Union Hospital, and the winners will be contacted by phone and are published in the Friday News-Optimist (sponsored by Battlefords Publishing), the Foundation web page, as well as posted within the Hospital.
Don’t have a ticket yet? There are still ten identical monthly draws in this lottery, so buy yours before June and you’ll be eligible for all ten remaining draws!
For more information about the lottery and how to order tickets, visit our 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery page.