- 2016 31st Ultimate Dream Home Lottery
- 2015 – 30th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery
- 29th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery – Winter 2014
- 2013 Ultimate Dream Home Lottery – Summer Edition
- 2017 Better Hearing for Life Lottery
- 2016 Better Hearing for Life Lottery
All proceeds from the Ultimate Dream Home draws are used to support CHHA-NL (The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association – Newfoundland & Labrador) programs and services in Newfoundland & Labrador.
Thanks to Dream Home ticket sales, all of their Programs & Services are FREE of charge!
(Source: 2015 Ultimate Dream Home Lottery website – ultimatedreamhomelottery.com/#proceeds)
For more information about the Ultimate Dream Home Lotteries, click on the links below:
- 2016 31st Ultimate Dream Home Lottery – 2016 – 31st Ultimate Dream Home Lottery Winners
- 2015 30th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery – 2015 30th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery Winners
- 2014 29th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery – 2014 29th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery Winners
- 2013 Ultimate Dream Home Lottery – Summer Edition – 2013 Ultimate Dream Home Lottery – Summer Edition Winners
Latest News about the Ultimate Dream Home Lottery
- Early Bird winners announced in the 2017 – 32nd Ultimate Dream Home Lottery December 6, 2017 NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR, December 6, 2017 — The first draw of the 32nd Ultimate Dream Home Lottery has taken place and the names of the three Early Bird winners, who will claim $10,000 each, are in. Were you one of them? See full article for details.
- Early Bird Deadline is November 19 for the 2017 – 32nd Ultimate Dream Home Lottery November 10, 2017 NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR, November 10, 2017 — The Early Bird for the 2017 – 32nd Ultimate Dream Home Lottery promises not one, but THREE chances to win! Make sure to get your tickets before midnight on November 19th for a chance at the spoils. The prize, you ask? Read on to find out. See full ...
- The 2017 – 32nd Ultimate Dream Home Lottery is here! October 23, 2017 NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR, October 23, 2017 — Back again with its 32nd edition, the 2017 Ultimate Dream Home Lottery is back with a Grand Prize package worth over $697,607 and tickets for only $25 each! Every ticket purchased helps the CHHA provide free programs and services across the province, so what are you waiting for? ...
- Final Ticket Deadline is next Friday for the 2016 – 31st Ultimate Dream Home Lottery December 30, 2016 NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR, December 30, 2016 — Be sure to mark January 6th, 2017 on your calendar. Why? That’s the final day to buy tickets in the 2016 – 31st Ultimate Dream Home Lottery. When ticket sales close, so does your chance at a great array of prizes including a Dream Home, a huge potential ...
- Early Bird Prize Deadline is Sunday for the 31st Ultimate Dream Home Lottery November 9, 2016 NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR, November 9, 2016 — How great would it feel to help the CHHA provide free programs and services across the province? Pretty great when you consider that you’ll also have a chance to win one of two cash prizes of $15,000 in the Early Bird Prize Draw. But you have to act ...
- Final Deadline is January 6 for 30th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery December 28, 2015 NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR, December 28, 2015 — This year their Ultimate Dream Home package is worth over $740,000. Their second prize is a 2016 Kia Soul LX or $18,000 cash. The third prize is a $10,000 family vacation package. According to their website, last year’s 50/50 jackpot was over $410,000. The last day to purchase ...
- Early Bird Deadline is October 23 for 30th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery October 16, 2015 NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR, October 16, 2015 — The Early Bird deadline is approaching. It’s your chance to win $15,000. Beat the deadline and get your tickets before midnight, October 23rd, 2015, for the Ultimate Dream Home Lottery. This year their Ultimate Dream Home package is worth over $740,000. Their second prize is a 2016 Kia ...
- New for Fall – 30th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery October 1, 2015 NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR, October 1, 2015 — The Ultimate Dream Home is back with an Ultimate Dream Home package worth over $740,000. In addition to this gorgeous dream home, the lottery will be awarding a 2016 KIA Soul LX as second prize, and a $10,000 family vacation package for third prize. New this year is a ...
- Winners Just Announced for The 29th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery January 28, 2015 January 28, 2015 – The 29th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery announced their prize winners on their site. Grand Prize- Ultimate Dream Home 56631 Sharon Hamel, Cartwright 2nd Prize – KIA Soul 3500 Stephen Byrne 3rd Prize – New York Travel Pkg or $ 15,000.00 Cash 40261 Eugene Anthony Clarke’s Beach 50/50 Winner Ticket#50-63042-2, Doris Fifield, St. John’s Visit ultimatedreamhomelottery.com for more information. Reference information can ...
- Last Chance to Live the Dream! Deadline Jan 6 for the 29th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery January 5, 2015 Last Chance A brand new fully furnished home, a new car, a New York shopping spree, a 50/50 jackpot or one of those other ultimate prizes! Dream Home tickets $25 each! 50/50 tickets 1 for $10, 3 for $25 or 5 for $40 with the purchase of your ticket! Purchase tickets prior to deadline for a ...
About the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association Newfoundland & Labrador
The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association Newfoundland and Labrador is a non profit charitable organization committed to the prevention of hearing loss and the provision of programs and services, based on awareness, accessibility and advocacy services that promote a better quality of life for hard of hearing and late deafened people of all ages and their families in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Better Hearing For Everyone
The CHHA-NL was originally formed as the Newfoundland Hearing Association (NHA) and was established in 1984 by founding President Dr. Norah Browne. It became the provincial chapter of the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association (CHHA) in 1994. Since its inception, the association has made steady progress in the number and extent of its programs and services. It is the only organization in the province which serves the hard of hearing exclusively.
- Speech (Lip) Reading Classes: Classes are designed to help Hard of Hearing Adults develop speech reading skills they can use with confidence at home, at work, or during leisure time. Classes are free of charge to the public.
- School Presentations: The CHHA-NL provides 1 hour school presentations to supplement the Newfoundland and Labrador Grade 4 curriculum unit on Sound.
- Workplace Hearing Conservation Training: These sessions are available to employers, professional organizations, community groups, post-secondary classes, and more and are taught by Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationists (COHC).
- Meet Others (Resource Groups): Current groups include a Families Group, a Meniere’s/Tinnitus Group, and a Cochlear Implant Group.
- Hearing in Public Spaces Resource List
- Child & Youth Programs: Families Resource Group, Annual Summer Camp, LEAP! Leadership, Empowerment & Achievement (formerly Toastmasters) Youth Leadership Program, and more
- Adult Programs: Hearing While Learning Resources, Speech Reading Classes, and more
- Hearing Device Loans: A free Provincial lending program providing Hearing Assistive Technology for residents of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Information Services: CHHA-NL also provides free consultations on a variety of topics related to hearing.
- Newsletters: Sound Ripples (a monthly e-mail newsletter with information on upcoming events, good news stories, interesting articles about hearing loss and more) and Sound Waves (A 2 page paper format newsletter, published quarterly).
- Book & DVD Library: The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association offers a wide variety of books and DVDs on hearing loss and related topics, including: Adjusting to Hearing Loss, Meniere’s and Tinnitus Resources, Cochlear Implants, Resources for Parents of Children with Hearing Loss, Noise, and much more.
- Awards: Hearing Conservation Award, Community Advocacy Award, Community Accessibility Award, Community Awareness Weed
- Seniors Resources: Many seniors experience hearing loss, and the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association – Newfoundland and Labrador provides a variety of Programs and Services that can provide better hearing solutions for those with hearing loss.
- Seniors Social Events: The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association – Newfoundland and Labrador provides a seniors social program in the St. John’s metro area designated to improving the lives of hard of hearing seniors in this Province.
- May – Better Hearing & Speech Month: Throughout May, the Association highlight hearing and hearing loss awareness with special events and activities in Newfoundland and Labrador.
1081 Topsail Road
Mount Pearl, NL
Phone: (709) 753-3224
Toll Free: 1-888-753-3224
Fax: (709) 753-5640
E-mail: [email protected]