- 2016 Better Hearing for Life Lottery
- 2015 – 30th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery
- 2013 Ultimate Dream Home Lottery – Summer Edition
- 29th Ultimate Dream Home Lottery – Winter 2014
- 2016 31st Ultimate Dream Home Lottery
- 2017 Better Hearing for Life Lottery
- 2017 – 32nd Ultimate Dream Home Lottery
Grand Prize Draw – $200,000 Cash
The CHHA-NL wants you to “Share the Love with your Family” this lottery season, and will present the Grand Prize winner with a cheque for $200,000 to do so!
Early Bird Bonus Draw (2 Winners)
Two winners will be awarded $10,000 cash each. That’s 10,000 reasons to buy your tickets early!
Mother’s Day Bonus Draw (2 Winners)
There will be two winners selected, and each will take home a $10,000 cash prize. With that kind of cash, you could really show mom how much you care!
Father’s Day Bonus Draw (2 Winners)
This time it’s all about spoiling dad! That’s of course if you’re one of the two winners awarded with $10,000 cash.
Ultimate 50/50 Extra Jackpot Draw
You could win half of the total jackpot collected (to a maximum of $1,200,000).Last years jackpot was over $239,000! Tickets must be purchased online or by phone (1-844-240-2946) at the time of the initial ticket purchase. Each ticket has a maximum of up to five 50/50 chances per ticket (150,000 chances).
- Early Bird Draw cut-off: Midnight, April 16, 2017
- Early Bird Draw date: April 26, 2017
- Mother’s Day Draw cut-off: Midnight, May 21, 2017
- Mother’s Day Draw date: May 31, 2017
- Father’s Day Draw cut-off: Midnight, June 18, 2017
- Father’s Day Draw date: June 28, 2017
- Final Draw and 50/50 cut-off: June 18, 2017
- Final Draw and 50/50 draw date: June 28, 2017
All draws will take place at the NTV Studios.
Lottery tickets: 1 for $25
50/50: 1 for $10, 3 for $25, or 5 for $40
Tickets can be purchased online, by phone (1-844-240-2946), by fax to (709) 753 5640, or in person at the CHHA-NL Office (1081 Topsail Road, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 5G1).
Lottery License #17-10050700LT
All proceeds from the Better Hearing for Life lottery are used to support CHHA-NL programs & services in this province.