VANCOUVER, BC, November 30, 2017 — The first round of winners in the 2017 VSO Fall Lottery are in! The draw was on November 24th and the names have just been released. Let’s find out who these winner are and what they are taking home:
- (Ticket #6035) J. and R. Mayer win a 7 Day Cruise for 2 from Holland America (winners choice between Alaska, The Caribbean, Canada/New England, or Mexico) (valued at $5,000)
- (Ticket #2115) A. Chevrier wins a Cash Prize of $1,000
- (Ticket #5796) F. Holton wins a Cash Prize of $500
- (Ticket #6363) S. Richards goes home with an Apple iPad mini 4 32GB With Wi-Fi (valued at $558.88) or $500 cash
- (Ticket #6338) J. Morton wins a Google Home-Voice Activated Speaker (valued at $202.04)
- (Ticket #2590) W. Owen wins a Jann Arden Christmas with the VSO (December 6, 2017) (valued at $150.00)
- (Ticket #3295) J. McDonald wins Two Concert Vouchers for the VSO 2017/18 Season (Special Concerts Excluded) (valued at $140.00)
- (Ticket #6001) D. Paranich wins Two tickets to Vivaldi’s Four Seasons (December 15 or 16, 2017) (valued at $140.00)
- (Ticket #1990) B. Unsworth wins Two Tickets to VSO Masterworks Gold (January 13 or 15, 2018) (valued at $140.00)
There is still plenty of time to purchase a ticket and be eligible to win prizes in the Final Draws, including Airfare for two to anywhere in North America (Including Mexico, Hawaii, and the Caribbean) from Air Canada, and the Grand Prize winner’s choice options between a 2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATICTM OR a 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 4MATICTM OR $50,000 CASH!
There’s also a 50/50 Bonus which could make you up to $26,000 richer if you decide to add a ticket to your Fall Lottery ticket purchase.
For information on how to purchase tickets, a full list of prizes, and details on how to reach the official lottery website, please see the “Ticket Information” section of our 2017 VSO Fall Lottery reference page.