ONTARIO, June 1, 2017 — Summer 2018 just got a whole lot more exciting for the winners of the 44th Annual OFAH Conservation Lottery! There was a windfall of outdoor-related prizes awarded in their final draws, and we have the winning names here.
Visit the lottery website for official details
The Grand Prize package will have Mike Knight (ticket #196174) hitting the lake in no time with their new 2018 Alumacraft Voyageur 175 Sport equipped with Yamaha 115 hp Outboard Motor & Eagle Trailer, hauled by their 2018 Ram Laramie 1500 4×4 Truck Quad Cab.
The Second, Third and Fourth Prizes sent their winners home with new vehicles! The owner of a 2018 Ram 1500 ST Quad Cab 4×4 Truck is now Willard Small (ticket #024415), the 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4×4 went to Bart Wood (ticket #542669), and Barbara Mazur (ticket #309376) won the 2018 Jeep Cherokee North FWD.
- Lowe Stryker17 Boat with 50hp Mercury Motor and Trailer (5th prize)- David Clarke (ticket #352980)
- 2018 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 174BH Travel Trailer (6th prize)- Valerie Witty (ticket #541511)
- Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI ATV (7th prize)- Carm Bufardeci (ticket #081432)
- Yamaha Kodiak 450 EPS ATV (8th prize)- John Gaskin (ticket #131979)
- Zeiss 4.8-35×60 V8 Scope with Rings, Zeiss 8×42 Victory SF Binoculars (9th prize)- Gary McGuire (ticket #147179)
- Honda – snowblower and lawnmower (10th prize)- Fred Wolfe (ticket #189258)
- Bushnell “Ultimate Optics Package” (11th Prize)- Vincenzo Deluca (ticket #341122)
There were also many more additional prizes awarded. The complete winners list is available on the lottery website.
For prize details please see the 44th Annual OFAH Conservation Lottery reference page.