SURREY, BC, June 1, 2018 — The final draws took place on May 31 at noon for the 2018 BCWF Conservation Lottery. There were 11 prizes awarded, including the Grand Prize 2018 Gator Tough 1652 WOF Boat & Trailer w/ Yamaha F40 Jet Drive Motor valued at over $17,000. The winner of that prize is Lawrence Nelson (ticket #14379).
Visit the lottery website for official details and to purchase tickets
The Second Prize was awarded to Kay Peters (ticket #10859), and that was a Gunwerks MountainX Precision Hunting Rifle Package (valued at over $16,000) (winner of second prize must have proof of a valid Possession Acquisition License.) B. Saterno (ticket #08525) has some packing to do as the Third Prize winner, with a WestJet Gift of Flight Voucher valued at $2,900 to fund their adventures.
Below are the rest of the prize winners and what they’ve won:
- 4th Prize: Jamie Tooze (ticket #17616)– Vortex Viper HD 10×42 Binocular and Ranger 1500 Rangefinder (valued at $1,700)
- 5th Prize: Joel Lirot (ticket #13382)– a Kuiu Icon Pro 7200 Backpack Full Fit & Mountain Star 2P Tent (valued at $1,700)
- 6th Prize: Caitlin Prebushewski (ticket #18226)– Yamaha EF2000is Generator (valued at $1,400)
- 7th Prize: Geoff Lucas (ticket #10463)– 4 Person – 8 Hour Sturgeon Fishing Excursion (valued at $1,000)
- 8th Prize: Bob Fisher (ticket #13097)– Round-trip for 2 from Vancouver to Victoria – except seaplane routes (valued at $597)
- 9th Prize: David Norris (ticket #11708)– Italian Sporting Goods Gift Card (valued at $500)
- 10th Prize: Chris Beaulien (ticket #08766)– Storm Tech Jacket & $150 Gift Card from Mark’s Commercial (valued at $500)
- 11th Prize: Petros Kondos (ticket #01059)– Husky Gas $250 Gift Card and Plush Toy (valued at $280)
For more information about the lottery, please visit the reference page for the 2018 BCWF Conservation Lottery.