- 2019 Health Care Foundation Home Lottery
- 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery
- 2016 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery
- 2014 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery
- 2015 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery
$1 Million Grand Prize Showhome (includes $10,000 cash)
Located in the heart of Virginia Water village, this home offers up nearly 4000 square feet of fabulous living space, complete with a rec room (spit into separate areas for T.V. and Games), bathroom, bar, and fitness room on the finished 942 square foot lower level. Love to cook? You’ll be in heaven in the ‘Modern Farmhouse’ kitchen with honed granite counter tops. After cooking up a storm, you can retreat to one of your three beautiful spacious bedrooms, or grab a book and snuggle up in your reading nook. On a sunny day, you’ll love being able to sit back and relax in your sun room or patio. Awarded fully furnished, professionally decorated and landscaped and with ample storage, this home is all set for possession and title transfer on May 30 or June 13, 2017.
Showhome Address: 70 Parsonage Drive, Virginia Water Village (Opens for viewing Saturday, March 4, 2017)
Showhome Hours: Weekdays: 5:30PM – 9:30PM, Weekends: Noon – 6PM, Holidays: Noon – 9:30PM
Early Bird Prize: 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE 43 AMG 4MATIC Coupe)
Supplied by Mercedes-Benz St John’s, this 3.0L 6-cylinder twin turbo, fully-loaded, 7-speed automatic transmission beast is ready to hit the open road! This amazing vehicle comes complete with an AMG leather interior, 21″ wheels, 4×4 capability, and a Harmon Kardon surround sound system. Don’t need a car? There’s always the $85,000 cash option instead.
Bonus Prizes: Cook Islands Great Escapes – 3 Winners!
Need a change of scenery? How does an 11-night trip for two adults to the South Pacific getaway of the Cook Islands sound? Supplied by TravelQuest, this amazing trip offers travellers the opportunity to relax on the beaches of Rarotonga, snorkel off the coast of Aitutaki, explore the caves of Atiu, and more! Three winners will be selected in the Bonus Draw.
- 2017 BMW X4 OR 2017 BMW 230 Cabriolet OR 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 4MATIC OR $47,000 cash
- Supplied by BMW/MINI St. John’s and Mercedes-Benz St. John’s
- 2017 Harley-Davidson® 883 Iron™ OR 2017 Arctic Cat Lynx 2000 Snowmobile OR 2017 Yamaha Grizzly EPS OR $9,500 cash
- Supplied by Mile 1 Harley-Davidson® and Atlantic Recreation Ltd.
- Oceans to Mountains by Coach and Rail (10 days) (Supplied by LeGrow’s Travel)
- All-inclusive Hot Holiday for Two (Choice of Mexico, Cuba or Dominican Republic) (1 week) (Supplied by LeGrow’s Travel)
- Weekend in London Two Adults (4 nights) including $1000 spending money (Supplied by TravelQuest)
- Gros Morne National Park & Beyond (self-drive, 6 nights) including 2-day park pass, car rental and whale-watching tour. (Supplied by TravelQuest)
- 375 – The Outfitters $100 Gift Cards
- 1 – 5-Person Camping Package (1 Tent, 5 Sleeping Bags, 5 Sleeping Mattresses, 1 Stove, 1 Cookset, 1 Table, 2 XXL Duffels)
- 1 – Stand Up Paddle Board Package
- 1 – Kayak Tour for 5
All above prizes supplied by The Outfitters.
- 1 –Home Theatre Package (Toshiba 55″ 4K TV + Sony Blu-ray Home Theatre System)
- 1 –Napoleon Triumph BBQ
- 4 –Apple TVs 32GB
- 7 –Fitbit Flex 2 Fitness Trackers
All above prizes supplied by Best Buy.
- 7 – Acer Iconia 7″ Android Tablets (Supplied by Micro-Tech Computer Centre)
- 1 – Canon Rebel T6 DSLR Camera Kit
- 10 – Safari Action Camera 2 Kits
- 120 – Newfoundland Camera Imaging $100 Gift Cards
- 120 – Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory $100 Gift Cards
All above prizes supplied by Newfoundland Camera Imaging.
- 300 –St. John’s Fish Exchange $100 Gift Cards (Supplied by St. John’s Fish Exchange)
- 400 –WaySpa $100 Gift Cards (Supplied by WaySpa)
Winner takes home half the jackpot! Last year’s jackpot reached $459,485! Tickets must be ordered in conjunction with your Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery ticket.
You could win every day in June! There’s $2,000 up for grabs every day of the month plus $10,000 every Friday.
Tickets must be ordered in conjunction with your Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery ticket.
- $100 each
- 3-Pack for $250
- 5-Pack for $375
- Super Pack for $500 (includes 6 – Home Lottery Tickets, 15 – 50/50 Tickets and 3 – Daily Cash Tickets.)
50/50: $10 each • 5 for $25 • 15 for $50
Daily Cash: $20 each • 3 for $50
Tickets are available by the following methods:
- Bonus Prize ticket sales deadline: Midnight, Friday, April 7, 2017
- Bonus Prize draw date: April 19, 2017
- Early Bird ticket sales deadline: Midnight, Friday, May 5, 2017.*
- Early Bird draw date: May 17, 2017
- 50/50 & Cash Calendar draws: May 16, 2017.*
- If required, the Final ticket sales deadline is Midnight, May 19, 2017.**
- Final draw date: May 31, 2017
- 50/50 & Cash Calendar draws: May 30, 2017
* If all tickets are sold out by Early Bird Deadline, then all preliminary draws (with the exception of the top prize) will be completed on May 16 at the offices of Deloitte located at 5 Springdale Street, Suite 1000, St. John’s, NL. The top valued prize draw will be made on May 17, and will be announced on NTV.
** If tickets remain after the Early Bird Deadline: then only the Early Bird draw will be made on May 17 . Ticket sales will continue until the Final sales deadline of midnight, May 19, 2017. All remaining preliminary draws (with the exception of the top valued prize) will be completed on May 30 at the offices of Deloitte located at 5 Springdale Street, Suite 1000, St. John’s, NL. The top valued prize draw will be made on May 31, 2017, and will be announced on NTV.
Proceeds from the Hospital Home Lottery will support adult patients and their families across Newfoundland and Labrador. The Health Care Foundation uses the funds for up-to-date medical equipment, innovative technology, research, and education. Previous lottery proceeds have supported: Comfort in Care™, Cardiac Care, Diagnostic Imaging, Emergency Response, Orthopedics, Nursing Excellence, Perioperative and Surgery Program, Rehabilitation and Continuing Care, Mental Health and Addictions, and Air Ambulances.
Visit the lottery’s website for all official details.
Lottery License Information
Lottery Licence #17-10006900LT
Latest News about the Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery
- Complete winners list available for the 2019 Health Care Foundation Home Lottery June 6, 2019 ST. JOHN’S, NL, June 7, 2019 — You’ve probably caught wind of the 2019 Health Care Foundation Home Lottery Major Winners, but there were plenty more prizes up for grabs in the final draws and the complete winner’s list is now available! Over 1,000 prizes — worth over $1.4 million in total — were awarded, so if ...
- Complete winners list available for the 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery June 9, 2017 ST. JOHN’S, NL, June 9, 2017 — The wait is over! You can now see a complete list of winners on the official lottery website for the 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery. Over 1,000 prizes were awarded, did you get lucky? See full article for links.
- Major winners announced in the 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery Final Draws June 1, 2017 ST. JOHN’S, NL, June 1, 2017 — The day has finally come- all major winners of the 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery have been announced! Were you one of them? Major Winners have been posted online, with a full list of winners available on June 9 in The Telegram and on the lottery’s ...
- 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery Final Draws are happening next week May 26, 2017 ST. JOHN’S, NL, May 26, 2017 — Is a dream showhome in Virginia Water Village on your bucket list? If it, AND you’ve bought your ticket in the 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery, then it’s a dream that could come true! So sit tight and keep those ticket stubs handy. The Grand ...
- 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery Early Bird winner announced May 18, 2017 ST. JOHN’S, NL, May 18, 2017 — “I’m never procrastinating again!!” If you hear this around the streets of St. Johns, don’t be alarmed. It’s probably just the Early Bird winner, who just won a brand new Mercedes-Benz, and all they had to do was buy their ticket before the May 5 deadline. Final ...
- 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery Final Ticket Deadline is May 19th, Early Bird Draw is May 17th May 12, 2017 ST. JOHN’S, NL, May 12, 2017 — Only days remain to purchase a ticket to the lottery and to get your name in for the $1 Million Grand Prize home in Virginia Water Village. Plus there will be vacations, vehicles, a 50/50 with at least a $200,000 payout, and daily cash of $2,000 or ...
- 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery Early Bird Ticket Sales Deadline is 3 days away! May 2, 2017 ST. JOHN’S, NL, May 2, 2017 — Summer is just around the corner, and there’s no better way to compliment a perfect summer than with a brand new, souped up car. The 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery wants to make your summer dreams come true.
- The 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery Bonus Draw winner has been named April 20, 2017 ST. JOHN’S, NL, April 20, 2017 — Three very lucky ticket holders in the 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery will be packing their bags and heading on a dream 11-night trip for two adults to the Cook Islands. If you bought your ticket before midnight, April 7th it could be you! See full ...
- 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery Bonus Draw is this Wednesday April 17, 2017 ST. JOHN’S, NL, April 17, 2017 — If you purchased your HCF Hospital Home Lottery ticket before April 7, then stay alert! You’re eligible to win in the Bonus Draw for a trip for two to the Cook Islands. Stay tuned for the results. See full article for details.
- 2017 Health Care Foundation Hospital Home Lottery is 70% sold out April 10, 2017 ST. JOHN’S, NL, April 11, 2017 — Would you like to move into a $1 Million home in Virginia Water Village? Or drive around in a new Mercedes? There’s a lot to win in the HCF Hospital Home Lottery, so grab your tickets before they’re gone. The Early Bird deadline is May 5. See ...