CAMPBELL RIVER, BC, April 17, 2018 — The Campbell River Hospital Foundation supports about 18% of hospital purchases each year. You can lend your support to quality health care by entering their annual lottery; there are only 2,750 tickets, at $40 each or sets of 3 for only $100.
The grand prize for the Lottery is an enticing $10,000 Cash and a $10,000 Travel Voucher. The 2nd prize is $2,500 Cash and a return trip for two to any scheduled West Jet destination and the 3rd prize is $1,000 Cash and an all-inclusive trip to the Mayan Riviera, Mexico. Tickets are now available and can be purchased online and with various retailers. Details are available on the Foundation’s website. Winners will be drawn on June 1st at 12:00PM.
For complete details about this year’s Campbell River Hospital Foundation Because You Care Lottery please visit the official lottery website.
About the Campbell River Hospital Foundation
The Campbell River Hospital Foundation is a registered charity dedicated to raising funds to support our hospital and Yucalta Lodge through equipment purchase, staff education and special projects that help enhance the service and treatment of patients and residents.
Did You Know…
- Our Campbell River Hospital touches the lives of more than 54,000 people in our community and the North Island.
- There are nearly 400 babies born in our hospital each year.
- Each year, our hospital performs over 35,000 x-rays and 4,600 mammograms.
- On average, there are more than 35 ultrasounds performed each day, that is more than 13,000 each year.
- Our hospital has one of the most efficient ICU’s in the Province. In 2007 alone, our 5 bed ICU had more than 4,700 ventilator hours.