Win your trip of a lifetime with the $20,000 Grand Prize — including a $10,000 Travel Voucher, PLUS $10,000 spending money!
Deadline to enter online is 5pm TONIGHT, May 22, 2019.
The second prize is $1,000 Cash and One trip for two (2) to the Hyatt Ziva Resort, Los Cabos, Mexico and the 3rd prize is $1,500 Cash and One return trip for two (2) people to any scheduled WestJet destination. Tickets are now available and can be purchased online and with various retailers. Details are available on the Foundation’s website.
So, are you ready for your next travel adventure? There are only 2,750 tickets, at $40 each or sets of 3 for only $100, and can be purchased online and with various retailers. Details are available on the Foundation’s website. Winners will be drawn on May 24, 2019.
For complete details about this year’s Campbell River Hospital Foundation Because You Care Lottery please visit the official lottery website.
About the Campbell River Hospital Foundation
The Campbell River Hospital Foundation is a registered charity dedicated to raising funds to support our hospital and Yucalta Lodge through equipment purchase, staff education and special projects that help enhance the service and treatment of patients and residents.
Did You Know…
- The Campbell River Hospital touches the lives of more than 54,000 people in the community and the North Island.
- There are just over 400 babies born in the hospital each year.
- Each year, the hospital performs over 35,000 x-rays and 3800 mammograms.
- On average, there are more than 30 ultrasounds performed each day; that is more than 11,000 each year.
- The hospital has one of the most efficient ICU’s in the Province. In 2018 alone, our ICU had more than 3,600 ventilator hours.
Our Laboratory performed 41,000 venipunctures in our outpatient Lab, and 79,813 pokes on Emergency and admitted patients.