WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Friday, September 10, 2021 — The HSC Millionaire Lottery is back for 2021 with 6 Grand Prize options, over 2,000 total prizes, millions to win – and a great cause.
Get your tickets today in support of Health Sciences Centre Foundation, and you’ll be automatically entered in all of this year’s biggest draws – including two Bonus Draws, 26 Early Bird Draws, and a Grand Prize Draw featuring a $1.55 million Winnipeg home package or $1,200,000 tax-free cash.
You win, you choose your Millionaire Lifestyle.
Hurry! Last year’s record-breaking Millionaire Lottery sold out early – and the 50/50 jackpot reached $1,337,380. Order early to win – and choose – some amazing prizes:
- Win a Grand Prize Draw worth over $1.55 million: choose a Maric Homes craftsman bungalow in Sage Creek; or, choose a Gino’s Home in Sage Creek; or, choose a Sterling Homes bungalow in Oak Bluff; or, choose a two-home package, featuring a Bridgwater Centre Winnipeg condo by StreetSide and a South Okanagan home in Osoyoos, at Watermark Beach Resort; or, choose two Ocean Cottages on Vancouver Island, at SookePoint; or, become an instant millionaire with $1,200,000 tax-free cash.
- Beat the Deadlines! Get your tickets early and you’ll be automatically entered in the Fall Bonus Draw, worth over $38,000 (Deadline: Midnight, September 29, 2021), and the Super Bonus Draw, worth over $53,000 (Deadline: Midnight, October 15, 2021). As well, every ticket ordered before Midnight, November 4 will be entered in 26 Early Bird Draws, with over $220,000 in prizes up for grabs!
- Play the Extra Cash PLUS: 124 winners… $144,000 in cash prizes… our extra game is back for 2021! (Tickets: 2 for $20 / 5 for $40 / 10 for $60)
- Get your 50/50 PLUS tickets: It’s this fall’s biggest jackpot. And the winner takes half! (Maximum jackpot: $2.2 million) (Tickets: 2 for $20 / 8 for $40 / 30 for $60)
It’s a Win-Win
All funds raised by the HSC Millionaire Lottery stay right here in our province, supporting Health Sciences Centre Foundation and all those who depend on Manitoba’s hospital. We all need HSC, and HSC needs you.
Proceeds help support advancements in vital medical research, purchase state-of-the-art equipment, and enhance HSC Winnipeg facilities.
“Each lottery ticket purchase has the power to change multiple lives – the ticket buyer’s and the people in need at Health Sciences Centre,” says HSC Foundation President and Chief Executive Officer Jonathon Lyon. “Your support is an investment in a stronger health care system for Manitobans.”
HOW TO ORDER
By Phone: 204-253-5688
Tickets are available to purchase in-person at London Drugs at St. Vital Centre, Red River Co-op Food Stores in Grant Park, Southdale, and St. Vital, Main Street Co-op Pharmacy, and most Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Winnipeg, plus Shoppers Drug Mart in Selkirk and Portage La Prairie.
Tickets cost 1 for $100 / 2 for $175 / 4 for $300 / 8 for $500
- 50/50 PLUS tickets are 2 for $20 / 8 for $40 / 30 for $60
- Extra Cash PLUS tickets are 2 for $20 / 5 for $40 / 10 for $60
50/50 PLUS® and Extra Cash PLUS™ tickets can only be ordered with your 2021 HSC Millionaire Lottery main ticket(s) on the same transaction.
License Numbers: LGCA 1822-RF-34736, LGCA 1822-RF-34737, LGCA 1822-RF-34738