NORTH BATTLEFORD, SK, January 29, 2018 — If you are still tuckered out from the holidays and the beginning of a new year, the 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery is here to brighten your days! Winners for the January round were drawn on January 26, and the winners have been announced. These thirteen supporters have one more reason to rejoice the start of the new year!
Waltzing off with the top prizes are: Estate of John Welykochy of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0733) with the $1,000 cash prize, Audrey Griffith of Meota (Ticket #: 0220) taking home the $600, and Phyllis Wilkins of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0891) rounding off the bases with $400.
Ten people now $200 richer are:
- Allen Koopman of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0231)
- John Klaehn of Unity (Ticket #: 0584)
- Donald MItchell of Battleford (Ticket #: 0101)
- Phyllis Bryant of Battleford (Ticket #: 1087)
- Mary Hujber of Spiritwood (Ticket #: 0441)
- Karen Ziegler of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0524)
- Lana Desmarais of Cut Knife (Ticket #: 1111)
- Pat Folan of North Battleford (Ticket #: 0033)
- Karen Lacoursiere of Delmas (Ticket #: 0840)
- Carmen Gonda-Price of Rabbit Lake (Ticket #: 1038)
The winners will be contacted by phone and are published in the Friday News-Optimist (sponsored by Battlefords Publishing), the Foundation web page, as well as posted within the hospital.
To see all the winners so far from April to January, visit our 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery Winners page.
For more information about the lottery and how to order tickets, visit our 2017/2018 BUH Foundation Monthly Lottery page.