BC Children’s Hospital spokesperson Erin Cebula, at the Okanagan Falls dream home above Skaha Lake, in the beautiful Okanagan!
VANCOUVER, BC, July 24, 2020 – BC Children’s Hospital Foundation has launched the 2020 Dream Lottery – with 8 Grand Prize options, including $2.2 million cash.
There are also Dream Home packages in Morgan Creek (South Surrey), Tsawwassen, False Creek (Vancouver), Kestrel Ridge (Kelowna), downtown Victoria, Crown Isle (Courtenay), and Okanagan Falls. And if you order early, you’ll be entered into three Bonus Draws and 51 Early Bird draws – with over $350,000 in Early Bird prizes up for grabs!
There’s so much to win. But, best of all, when you get your Dream Lottery tickets, you’ll be raising funds for BC Children’s Hospital Foundation. Help kids shine.
“If there is anything this new health landscape has brought to the forefront of our minds, it’s the importance of innovative research in discovering new treatments that will help provide a healthier future for children,” said Teri Nicholas, president and CEO of BC Children’s Hospital Foundation.
“The support that Dream Lottery generates can help advance research that will transform health care for kids across B.C. Our research team is committed to pioneering world-leading research on treatments and cures for the thousands of children who receive care from the hospital each year.”
All Dream Lottery proceeds go towards research initiatives at BC Children’s Hospital, where over 1,000 medical researchers are working to pursue new discoveries – which are then translated directly into improved care to benefit sick and injured children across the province.
More than 93,000 kids count on the care at BC Children’s Hospital every year, and the hospital serves the largest geographic region of any children’s hospital in North America.
By purchasing a lottery ticket, you’re helping make more breakthroughs a reality. You’re helping to shape the future of child health.
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
“This year’s eight Grand Prize packages are dreamier than ever,” says Erin Cebula, the Dream Lottery’s spokesperson.
The winner of the 2020 Dream Lottery will choose 1 of 8 Grand Prize Dream packages:
- Morgan Creek (Surrey) home package, worth over $2.8 million. Built by Red Tree Creative Homes. Located at 3409 155A Street, Surrey.
- Tsawwassen home package, worth over $2.5 million. Built by GeoWest Developments. Located at 397 Centennial Parkway, Tsawwassen.
- Kestrel Ridge (Kelowna) home package, worth over $2.5 million. Built by Rykon. Located at Kestrel Ridge – winner will choose either 460 or 476 Talon Lane, Kelowna.
- Okanagan Falls (Vintage Views at Heritage Hills) home package at Skaha Lake, worth over $2.5 million. By 5200 Investments Ltd. Located at Heritage Hills #23 – 125 Cabernet Drive, Okanagan Falls.
- Downtown Victoria townhome package, worth over $2.5 million. Located at Capital Park Residences – TH07 – 560 Michigan Street, Victoria.
- False Creek (Vancouver) condo package, worth over $2.5 million. Located at Pinnacle on the Park – 26 E 1st Avenue or 28 E 1st Avenue, Vancouver.
- Crown Isle (Courtenay) golf resort home package, worth over $2.5 million. Located at 2487 Crown Isle Drive, Courtenay.
- OR $2.2 MILLION TAX-FREE CASH
Don’t forget to get your 50/50 PLUS tickets – last year’s jackpot reached $1,661,760, and the winner took half! And if you get your Daily Cash PLUS tickets, you’ll be entered into 102 draws over 101 straight days – with $335,000 in extra cash to be won.
50/50 PLUS tickets start at 2 for $15 and Daily Cash PLUS tickets start at 2 for $25. They must be ordered in conjunction with 2020 Dream Lottery main lottery tickets.
Get your tickets online at bcchildren.com
by Phone at 604-692-2333
or in-person at London Drugs (starting July 29, 2020)
and Save-On-Foods (July 31, 2020)
*Due to COVID-18 restrictions and safety precautions, Lower Mainland Grand Prize homes are currently not open for viewing until further notice. Please visit bcchildren.com for hours and restrictions for homes in the Okanagan and on Vancouver Island.