- 2015 Caritas Foundation Lottery
- 2014 Caritas Foundation Lottery
- 2013 Caritas Foundation Lottery
- Caritas Hospitals Lottery 2011
- 2016 Caritas Dream Life Lottery
- 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery
This Grand Prize home is worth over $2 million and boasts some fun features such as the wine room with glass ceiling, a year-round herb garden, a “secret room” and a games/entertainment room complete with pool table! The home is spread over 5,453 sq ft, so there’s plenty of room to breathe and to grow- especially with its 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms! The home is awarded with all its furniture, appliances and fixtures that are displayed, plus landscaping.
- Dream Home hours: Monday-Friday: 1PM-8PM, Saturday 10AM-5PM, Sunday & Holidays 12PM-5PM
- Dream Home Address: 4182 Cameron Heights Point Northwest, Edmonton, AB T6M 0J2
Buying early will pay off big for the Loyalty Prize winner, who will have their choice between a trip for two to Athens, Greece OR a trip for two to Honolulu, Hawaii. The winner will bear the cost for all transportation to Edmonton.
Bonus Prize: Private Jet Getaway for Six (worth over $50,000)
This all-new bonus prize wants to send you and up to five companions on a California adventure! There are two options: you could choose the bed and breakfast in Napa, which invites you to relax by the pool, sip on the local grape, and take a tour of the Napa Sonoma wine country. Or, you could opt for the 5-star Hotel in Los Angeles, complete with an SUV tour of the star-studded neighbourhood, Santa Monica Pier and the Venice Beach Boardwalk. Whichever you choose, you’ll have $5,000 cash thrown on top, and your round-trip travel will be from Edmonton by private jet.
This Early Bird winner will see a new set of wheels as well as a stamp in their passport and a nice cheque to spruce up the Holiday Season this year! First up, the wheels. The 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider will be yours, with the max speed of 258 km/h to get your heart pumping and a sleek carbon fibre body design that will make you- and your driveway- look top notch. When you’re finally ready to break from driving your new car, why not trade the Canadian winter for a trip for two to Rome, Italy? OR, you could choose to head to London, England instead. Whichever trip option you choose, you’ll have $25,000 cash on to spend however you please. The winner will bear the cost for all transportation to Edmonton.
Winner’s Choice Vehicles
- 2017 Porsche Boxster (worth $84,017) OR 2017 Porsche Macan S (worth $84,090)
- 2017 Jaguar XE R-Sport (worth $70,515) OR 2017 Range Rover Evoque (worth $73,966)
- 2017 Ford F150 Sport 4×4 XLT FX4 Special Edition (worth $60,636) OR 2017 Ford Mustang GT Convertible California Special (worth $55,580)
- 2017 Dodge Charger (worth $54,311) OR 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (worth $49,360)
- 2017 Lexus IS 300 (worth $48,374) OR 2017 Lexus NX (worth $48,374)
- 2017 Sea-Doo Spark Trixx with Trailer (worth $10,814) OR 2017 Ski-Doo Renegade Sport (worth $10,709)
Winner’s Choice Vacations
- Jordan Journey (8 nights) OR Paris Tour (8 nights)
- Discover China (8 nights) OR Unwind in Sicily (8 nights)
- Galapagos by Catamaran (5 nights) OR Sites of Ireland (8 nights)
- Costa Rica by the Sea (7 nights) OR Catch up in Spain (4 nights)
- National Geographic Peru Journey (8 nights) OR Safari in Zambia (9 nights)
For details about each option, visit the vacation page on the lottery website.
Winner’s Choice: Indoor Tech or Outdoor Rec
Indoor Tech package (worth $10,688) includes:
- 75″ Samsung Smart TV, Nintendo Switch, Playstation Virtual Reality Package, PS4 Pro, Macbook Pro, and Apple TV 4th Gen
- Home Theatre System
- Power recliners home theatre seating
Outdoor Rec package (worth $10,439) includes:
- Quadcopter drone with camera, Waterproof GoPro, Mountain Bike, Snowboard, Snowshoes, Paddle board, Tandem Kayak, Camping & Grill package
- Plus, a stay in Banff at the Rimrock Resort Hotel
12 Days of Caritas
$20,000 will be awarded to one winner daily from December 13-24! That’s $240,000 in total cash prizes to be won!
Ticket Purchasers are not required to purchase a ticket in the 12 Days of Caritas Lottery to be eligible to purchase tickets in the Caritas DreamLife Lottery
You could win up to $500,000 CASH. Winner is guaranteed at least $200,000.
Ticket Purchasers are not required to purchase a ticket in the Split 50 Lottery to be eligible to purchase tickets in the Caritas DreamLife Lottery
Dream Life Lottery:
- 1 for $100
- 3 for $250 ($83.33 per ticket)
- 6 for $375 ($62.50 per ticket)
- 12 for $525 ($43.75 per ticket)
- 1 for $10
- 5 for $25 ($5.00 per ticket)
- 25 for $50 ($2.00 per ticket)
12 Days of Caritas
- 1 for $20
- 5 for $50 ($20.00 per ticket)
- 15 for $75 ($5.00 per ticket)
Tickets are available by the following methods:
- Online on their ticket ordering page
- By phone: 1-888-944-2774
- By mail: PO Box 1850 Station Main, Edmonton, AB, T5J 4V5
- Loyalty Deadline: Midnight, July 26, 2017
- Loyalty Draw: August 17, 2017
- Bonus Deadline: Midnight, August 31, 2017
- Bonus Draw: September 21, 2017
- Early Bird Deadline: Midnight, September 28, 2017
- Early Bird Draw: October 19, 2017
- Final, Split 50, and 12 Days of Caritas Deadline: Midnight, October 19, 2017
- Final, Split 50, and 12 Days of Caritas Final Draws: November 10, 2017
Loyalty, Bonus and Early Bird Draws will take place at Calder Bateman Communications Ltd., 10241 – 109 Street, Edmonton, AB, starting at 11:00 AM.
The Grand Prize Draw will be at the Grand Prize Dream Home Located at 4182 Cameron Heights Point NW, Edmonton, AB on the Global Morning News. The Split 50 Draw, Final Draws, and 12 Days of Caritas Draws will also take place at the Dream Home, at 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, and 10:30AM, respectively.
All draws are open to the general public.
All winners will be notified in writing by Stride Management Corp. of what they have won and where they can claim their prize. All names, cities and winning ticket numbers of winners will be published on the lottery website site www.dreamlifelottery.win and on social media.
“Caritas DreamLife Lottery supports Covenant Health Facilities in providing vital care for thousands of Alberta patients, residents and families at: GREY NUNS , MISERICORDIA , and EDMONTON GENERAL” (Source: Our Cause)
Lottery Licence #
MAIN LOTTERY 462298 / SPLIT 50 462300 / 12 DAYS OF CARITAS 462302
WINNERS FOR 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery (formerly the Caritas Foundation Lottery)
- See information about winners on our 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery Major Winners Page, here on Home Lottery News. See the Important Dates above for when the draws start!
Latest news about the Caritas Dream Life Lottery
- The 12 Days of Caritas Draws are now underway December 13, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, December 13, 2017 — Who needs twelve drummers drumming when you could buy your own set of drums and then some with $20,000 cash this Christmas! The 12 Days of Caritas will award $240,000 in cash from today until December 24 — check back daily to see if you’ve won! See full ...
- Major Winners announced in the 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery November 14, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, November 14, 2017 — The names are in! Winners have been chosen and they’re enjoying their spoils- cars, vacations, and more were awarded, including the $2 million Dream Home! Were you among the lucky ones? See full article for details.
- Grand Prize Winner announced in the 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery November 10, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, November 10, 2017 — The Grand Prize winner’s name is in! Someone is a full Dream Home the richer. Read on and find out who it was! Full winner’s list available November 14. See full article for details.
- Final deadline is midnight on October 19th for the 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery! October 16, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, October 16, 2017 — The $2 million Grand Prize home could still be yours – but sales lose in three days! The optional 50/50 and 12 Days of Caritas also promise lots of excitement. See full article for details.
- Ticket sales end on October 19th for the 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery! October 12, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, October 12, 2017 — Are you seeking adventure? Try your luck and buy a ticket to the 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery before October 19th, and you could be taking off to your bucket list travel destination, cruising in a brand new ride, or settling into a stunning home worth over $2 million, ...
- Early Bird deadline is only days away for the 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery! September 26, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, September 26, 2017 — Hurry! Only a few days left to enter the Early Bird draw, which will send the winner to Europe with mega cash in their pocket and a set of new wheels to come home to.See full article for details.
- Bonus draw winner announced in the 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery September 21, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, September 21, 2017 — The winner of the 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery Bonus Draw has been named, and as the title suggests, they will most-definitely be living the Dream Life on their private jet getaway to California with five companions – and with $5,000 cash to top it all off. See full ...
- Early Bird Deadline is Midnight on September 28th for the 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery September 21, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, September 21, 2017 — If you have the need for speed, a love for travel, and a bank account that could use $25,000, then this Early Bird prize package is perfect for you. Just grab your ticket before the deadline, and cross your fingers for the win! Tickets are available online. See full ...
- Bonus Deadline is August 31st for the 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery August 25, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, August 25, 2017 — Strap in because this is one bonus you won’t want to miss. The Bonus Prize for the 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery is a choice between a trip of a lifetime with your very closest friends. If you want in, you’ll have to hurry- the deadline is sneaking up ...
- 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery has announced their Loyalty Draw winner August 17, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, August 17, 2017 — Would you choose a trip to Athens, Greece or Honolulu, Hawaii? The Loyalty Draw winner has been named, and has a decision to make. Next up is the Bonus Draw- do you have you ticket yet? The deadline is in a couple weeks. See full article for details.