VANCOUVER, BC, Thursday, March 15, 2020 — Live where you love. That’s the theme of this year’s BC Children’s Hospital’s Choices Lottery…
- Win 1 of 8 Grand Prize packages:
- Live in luxury in your very own Vancouver condo in Olympic Village, steps from False Creek…
- Or live a relaxing life in downtown Kelowna, at the brand-new ONE Water Street condo building, with incredible views of Okanagan Lake…
- Enjoy a ‘Sea-to-Sky’ experience with a 3-bedroom, 3,656 square-foot home in Squamish, Canada’s outdoor recreation capital…
- How about a mansion? Live in Morgan Creek in a gorgeous, custom-built, 6225 square-foot, 5-bedroom, 9-bathroom South Surrey home by Red Tree Creative – part of a $2.9 million Grand Prize package…
- Pick the perfect beach pad – a 2,300 square-foot, stylish and modern Tsawwassen home on Centennial Parkway…
- Or choose one of two Vancouver Island home options – a home at Crown Isle golf and resort community in Courtenay, or a townhome at Capital Park Residences in downtown Victoria, near the Legislature, Inner Harbour, and James Bay.
- Or choose $2.2 MILLION CASH!
“This year’s grand prize packages are the best yet!” says Erin Cebula, Choices Lottery spokesperson. “The home located in Morgan Creek, South Surrey, is truly one of a kid. It is 6,225 square feet, with four bedrooms, two guests suites, seven bathrooms, and a double-car garage.”
Tickets Already over 92% SOLD
50/50 PLUS over $1.4 MILLION
Winner takes half!
Order before the Early Bird deadline and get in to win $350,000 in prizes – including a huge $250,000 cash option! (Deadline to buy: Midnight, Thursday, March 26)
Clockwise from top left: the Morgan Creek Grand Prize home exterior;
library and office; master bedroom; walk-in closet.
Help Kids Shine: By purchasing a Choices Lottery ticket, you’re helping shape the future of child health. As the only hospital in the province devoted exclusively to kids, over a million count on BC Children’s for care they often can’t get anywhere else. And thanks to your support, the hospital can improve their lives today and define the future of children’s health care for generations to come.
“Funds from Choices Lottery will make it possible for BC Children’s Hospital to expand and expedite critical research that will ultimately help to improve care of children, from babies to teens, across B.C. and the Yukon,” said Teri Nicholas, president and CEO of BC Children’s Hospital Foundation.
“Beyond treating sick and injured children, our ultimate vision is to keep them healthy through new treatments and enhanced care made possible through research. Lottery proceeds provide our research team with the support it needs to take its initiatives to the next level.”
Get your tickets online at bcchildren.com
by Phone at 604-692-2333
or in-person at the Grand Prize Showhomes in White Rock and Tsawwassen
or at BC Children’s Hospital (938 West 28th Avenue, Vancouver)
and at London Drugs and Save-On-Foods