- 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery
- 2016 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery Major Winners
- 2015 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery
- 2014 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery
- 2013 BC Children’s Choices Lottery
- BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery 2012 Major Prize Winners
Seven Grand Prize Options
The Grand Prize winner will choose one prize option, other options will not be awarded.
Option 1: Morgan Creek (South Surrey) – worth over $2.7 Million
This stunning 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home in South Surrey has everything you could ever dream of in 5,086 sq.ft. of living space. You want a gorgeous patio with a lakeside view? Check. Gourmet kitchen to entertain and amaze your guests? Check. Gym, sauna/steam room, media room, rec room? Check. Completely furnished so you don’t have to do the heavy lifting? Check! The home comes with over $120,000 in furnishings and accessories, so all you need to do is settle in and embrace the luxury. Just take a look at the photo gallery on the lottery’s website , or go see the home for yourself.
- Showhome Address: 3871 159A Street, South Surrey
- Display Home Hours: Open Daily 11am – 5pm
Option 2: Navío at the creek, Vancouver (False Creek) – worth over $2.4 Million
Imagine stepping out you door for a refreshing stroll along the sea wall. Or sipping a coffee and looking out over the city skyline with its mountain backdrops, right from your kitchen. Vancouver has a lot to offer, and with this premium park side and waterfront 2 bedroom condo, you’ll be able to experience this refined urban lifestyle firsthand. The condo is 1,358 sq. ft., has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and includes 2 parking stalls. This package also includes $25,000 in furnishings, a 2017 GLA 250 Mercedes Benz plus $200,000 Cash!
- Condo Address: 1678 Pullman Porter Street, Vancouver *Condo is not open for viewing
- *Condo is not open for viewing – see Photo Gallery and Video Tour
Option 3: Crescent Beach – worth over $2.4 Million
- Showhome Address: 2830 Gordon Avenue, South Surrey
- Display Home Hours: Open Wednesday to Sunday — 11am to 5pm
Option 4: Crown Isle – worth over $2.4 Million
This 3 bedroom getaway offers you and your family the chance to escape the hustle of the mainland and enjoy the island lifestyle. Nature calls with nearby pristine beaches, hiking trails, and even golf and ski resorts to keep your swing and downhill skills in top shape. The home comes with over $55,000 in furnishings and accessories, plus some other goodies make this option almost irresistible:
- 2017 VW Golf Sportwagon
- 2017 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Platinum 4×4
- 2017 Outdoors RV Blackstone 270RKS
- $25,000 Restaurant package (Gift cards from 10 restaurants worth $2,500 each)
- 5 years of season passes to Mount Washington plus skis or snowboard gear
- 2017 22 Pro Cuddy RH Aluminum Boat — includes Sounder, GPS, radio, downriggers and fishing gear.
- Plus $1.1 Million Cash
- Showhome Address: 1668 Crown Isle Drive, Courtenay
- Display Home Hours: Friday to Sunday, including holidays, from 1 – 4pm. photo gallery
Option 5: Peachland and Tsawwassen – worth over $2.4 Million
Can’t decide on one place to call home? With Option 5, you don’t have to. When you crave the great outdoors, wine tours, boating, skiing, and a round of golf, you can retreat to your 4 bedroom home in sunny Okanagan. You’ll fall in love with the lifestyle in Peachland. When the coast calls you home, come on back to your contemporary Tsawwassen home, where the Fraser River meets the sea and the city is only a short drive away. This package also includes:
- $50,000 furniture credit in Peachland
- $25,000 furniture credit in Tsawwassen
- 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- 2017 Allante 632i Campion Explorer boat with trailer
- PLUS $50,000 Cash
- Peachland Address: 6009 Gerrie Road, Peachland. Not open for viewing.
- Tsawwassen Address: #322 – 1816 Osprey Drive, Tsawwassen. Not open for viewing. Available in 2018.
- Photo gallery
Option 6: North Vancouver’s Cascade at the Pier – worth over $2.4 Million
The North Vancouver lifestyle offers you the all the excitement of city living, balanced by the ability to run away to the mountains and escape it all. Enjoy true waterfront living in this 2 bedroom (+den) condo that overlooks Burrard Inlet, Stanley Park, Lions Gate Bridge, and the glistening Vancouver Skyline. The condo is 1,155 sq. ft., with a 130 sq. ft. balcony. The condo comes with $25,000 for furnishings, a 2017 GLA Mercedes Benz, PLUS $900,000 Cash
- CONDO ADDRESS: #503 – 175 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver
- Condo not open for viewing, photo gallery (coming soon)
Option 7 – $2.2 Million Tax-Free Cash
Happy where you are? Maybe you’d rather travel the world, and enrich your life with experiences without worrying about the price. With $2.2 Million tax-free cash, the world is your oyster.
Appreciation Reward Draw
Only the earliest supporters will get a chance at this one! Buy before the deadline and you’ll have a chance to win the choice of one of these three prize options worth over $39,000 (other options will not be awarded):
- 2017 Nissan Leaf
- OR Choose 2 — $12,000 Luxury Trips plus $6,000 Cash
- OR Choose $27,000 Cash
February Family Draw
Why not spice up dreary February with another early draw, worth over $31,000! This winner will have the choice of one of three prize options, other options will not be awarded:
- Ultimate Sports Package — 2 Canucks Suites / BC Lions Season tickets, Whitecaps Season tickets, NFL Seahawks game plus $18,000 Cash
- OR Choose 5 — Vacation Gift Cards plus $5,000 Cash
- OR Choose $28,000 cash
You could be cruising in some new wheels this spring, if you’re the winner of the Spring Bonus draw, worth over $40,000! Choose of one of two prize options; other option will not be awarded:
- 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Sedan
- OR Choose $30,000 Cash
It’s a big one — worth over $300,000! The Early Bird winner can opt for a lifetime of vacations, a waterfront condo in Osoyoos, or a big chunk of cash to spend on whatever they please. Only one option will be awarded; other options will not be awarded.
- Vacations for life: $10,000 travel card and $5,000 Cash for 20 years!
- OR Watermark Condo: Watermark one-bedroom fully furnished lake view condo. (#205-15 Park Place, Osoyoos)
- OR $250,000 Cash!
Cars or Cash
- 2017 Mercedes Benz GLA 250 Coupe OR 2017 Campion 505 Allante boat with trailer OR 2017 Audi Q3 OR $32,000 cash!
- 2017 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail FLST OR 2017 Honda HRV OR 2017 Civic LX Hatchback OR $18,000 cash!
Each winner will choose one of the three prize options; other options will not be awarded.
Travel or Cash
- 1 — $12,000 Vacation OR Choose $9,000 Cash
- 1 — $5,000 Vacation card OR Choose $4,000 Cash
- 5 — Watermark Beach Resort (2 nights) includes: 2 dinners, 2 yoga classes, two 30 min spas OR Choose $600 Cash
Each winner will choose one of the prize options; other options will not be awarded.
- 500 – Delsey Trolley & Tote Luggage
- 500 – Languiole Black Steak Knife sets
- 100 – Extreme Earthquake Kits
- 4 – Apple iPad Air 2, 16 gb & WiFi OR $400 Cash
- 1,200 – $50 London Drugs Gift Cards
- 253 – $50 Tim Hortons cards
- 250 – $50 Esso Gas Cards
- 200 – $50 Save-On-Foods Gift Cards
- 2 – $500 London Drugs Gift Card OR $400 Cash
- 1 – $1,000 Save-On-Foods Shopping Spree Card OR $800 Cash
Where their is a choice of prize options, winners will choose one of the prize options; other options will not be awarded.
Big Score Plus
Daily giveaways in May and June! Two Big Score winners will be selected daily from May 6- June 3 for a total of 58 daily winners, and one Big Score Grand Prize winner will be selected on June 4.
Daily Big Score Winners will have the choice between:
- Getaway Vacation for 2 worth (valued at $5,000)
- OR Two 2017-18 NHL® Regular Season Tickets to a game of your choice (valued at $800), PLUS Airfare, Two Nights Hotel (Valued at $3,200) PLUS $1,000 Cash. Worth $5,000!
- OR Choose $3,500 Cash
1 Big Score Grand Prize Winner will choose between:
- $36,000 Luxury Vacation PLUS $14,000 Cash
- OR Two Tickets to Games 1 and 2 of the 2017 Stanley Cup® Final (valued at $6,400), PLUS Airfare, Four Nights Hotel (Valued at $8,000) PLUS 2 Canucks Suites for 16, (Valued at $8,600) PLUS $27,000 Cash. Worth $50,000!
- OR Choose $42,000 Cash
Where their is a choice of prize options, winners will choose one of the prize options; other options will not be awarded.
Winner takes half the jackpot, which can grow over $2.2 Million!
(Ticket sales are now closed, but you can still visit the lottery’s website.)
- 3 for $100
- 6 for $175
- 9 for $250
- 20 for $500
- 2 for $15
- 6 for $30
- 16 for $60
Big Score PLUS
- 1 for $20
- 3 for $40
Tickets can be ordered online, by phone (604-692-2333 or toll-free 1-888-887-8771), or in person at the following outlets: London Drugs, BC Children’s Hospital (938 West 28th Avenue Vancouver, BC), Save-On-Foods , Grand Prize Showhomes (Morgan Creek and Crescent Beach).
- Appreciation Reward: Midnight Friday February 10, 2017
- February Family Draw: Midnight Friday February 24, 2017
- Spring Bonus: Midnight Friday March 10, 2017
- Early Bird: Midnight Friday March 31, 2017
- Final Ticket Sales, 50/50 PLUS™, Big Score PLUS™: Midnight, Wednesday, April 12, 2017
- Appreciation Reward: Friday March 17, 2017
- February Family Draw: Friday March 17, 2017
- Spring Bonus: Friday March 30, 2017
- Early Bird: Friday April 21, 2017
- Grand Prize, 50/50 PLUS™, Big Score PLUS™ Draws: Thursday, May 4, 2017 from 11AM – 1PM for all remaining prizes over $1,000.
- Balance of prizes: Friday, May 5, 2017 from 9AM- 6PM, or until completed (MNP LLP, 15303 31 Avenue, Third Floor, Surrey, BC)
When you purchase a ticket to the 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery, you’re supporting the highly specialized care and treatment required to tend to BC’s smallest patients. You’re helping them to “help the kids.” Here are some things to know about BC Children’s Hospital, as listed on their website …
- BC Children’s Hospital provides expert care to 86,000 individual children that results in more than 234,000 patient visits.
- Over 1,000 researchers are affiliated with BC Children’s Hospital Research Institute, the largest facility of its kind in Western Canada
- More than 9,000 children require surgery due to potentially life threatening illness and injury.
- The Pediatric Intensive Care Unit cared for over 1,100 children.
- More than 46,000 children were seen in the 24 hour emergency department.
- Doctors performed 200 open heart surgeries, with more than half on patients under age one.
- 800 children are in active treatment for cancer at BC Children’s Hospital.
- The medical genetics team at BC Children’s Hospital sees 4,600 families.
- The Mental Health outpatient program receives more than 16,000 patient visits.
(Source: BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery ‘Cause‘ page)
Visit the lottery’s website for all official details.
- Choices lottery: BC Gaming Event Licence #91612
- Big Score Plus: BC Gaming Event Licence #91613
- 50/50 Plus Prize: BC Gaming Event Licence #91611
Where a prize offers more than one choice of a prize option, the winner will choose one prize option, other options will not be awarded.
News about 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery
- Complete winners list available for the 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery May 10, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, May 9, 2017 — The complete winners list is now available on the official lottery website, and is searchable by last name or ticket number. Did you win one of their cars/cash, vacations/cash, or additional prizes? Time to find out! See full article for links to winners.
- Grand Prize and 50/50 winners announced for the 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery! May 5, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, May 5, 2017 — If you’re from Comox, then maybe you know this year’s Grand Prize winner in the BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery. Or maybe you’ll run into them celebrating this weekend. The 50/50 winner also has something to cheer about with a jackpot that reached over $1 Million. Full winners ...
- 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery Early Bird Winner has been announced! April 21, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, April 21, 2017 — The Early Bird winner in the 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery has been announced! They have the choice between life on the lake in Osoyoos, vacations for life, or $250,000 cash. There’s plenty more to win in the Grand Prize draws on May 4th so stay tuned! See ...
- 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery Absolute Final Deadline is Wednesday, April 12 April 6, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, April 4, 2017 — The clock is ticking! Grab 3 tickets for $100 to support the BC Children’s Hospital AND secure your place in the Grand Prize Draw worth over $2 Million. Tickets are available online, but not for long – they are over 94% 97% sold out! See full article for details.
- Spring Bonus Winner announced in the 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery March 31, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, March 31, 2017 — Did you win in yesterday’s Spring Bonus draw? The Spring Bonus winner has the choice between a new set of wheels or $30,000 cash. Didn’t win? That’s okay! Tickets may already be over 90% sold out but there’s still time to buy! Why not grab 3 for $100 ...
- Hurry! The 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery Early Bird Deadline is Midnight, March 31 March 24, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, March 24, 2017 — The Early Bird winner will be bitten by the travel bug, with 20 years of travel to look forward to as their prize!. Or, they may choose the condo by the lake or the cash payout of $250,000. Want your chance to win? Buy your ticket before next ...
- Winners announced for the 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery Appreciation Reward and February Family Draw March 20, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, March 20, 2017 — There’s a reason they call it the “Choices” Lottery! These two winners each have three prize options each to select from. Vacations, a car, cash.. what would you choose if you won? See full article for details
- Grab your Tickets before the 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery Spring Bonus Deadline on Friday March 6, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, March 6, 2017 — The Spring Bonus prize is the choice between a 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Sedan, OR $30,000 Cash. But hurry- the ticket sales deadline is March 10. Early buyers will also be entered into the Early Bird draw, worth over $300,000! See article for details and links.
- 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery February Family Draw cut-off is coming up on Friday February 17, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, February 17, 2017 — The February Family Draw presents the winner with three prize options worth over $31,000. Which would you choose: the Ultimate Sports Package, vacation gift cards, or the cash? Grab a ticket before the deadline and you may be making this choice soon! See full article for details.
- 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery Appreciation Reward deadline is Midnight on Friday! February 3, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, February 3, 2017 —Now’s the time to grab your ticket in the 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery! The first draw will have the smallest pool of tickets to draw from, and the winner will have the choice between three prizes, worth over $39,000! That means better chances to win! The Appreciation Reward ...
- BC Children’s Hospital Kicks Off Newest Choices Lottery for 2017 January 19, 2017 VANCOUVER, BC, January 19, 2017 — In an exclusive for Home Lottery News subscribers, you’re among the first to know about the just-launched (this morning at 8:30 am) 2017 BC Children’s Hospital Choices Lottery. With over $3.8 million in prizes to win, this is a winner for both you and BC Children’s Hospital Foundation. Read ...