The Heart and Stroke Foundation’s critical priority is to invest in life-saving research that can lead to achieving their mission of healthy lives free of heart disease and stroke.
Over the past 18 years, the Heart&Stroke Lottery has played a very important role in generating funds needed for Heart and Stroke to continue to invest in ground -breaking research.
The net proceeds of their lottery sales support their mission and help fund life-saving research in preeminent teaching hospitals and universities across Ontario.
Today alone, 23 talented medical researchers, among the very best in the world, are actively conducting ground-breaking research to find answers that will change people’s lives forever.
Funds from all Heart and Stroke Foundation lotteries executed in Ontario will continue to be used to fund research and health promotion that benefits Ontario residents.
(Source: 2015 Heart&Stroke Lottery website – www.heartandstrokelottery.ca/faq)
For more information about the Heart&Stroke Lotteries, click on the links below:
- 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery
- Winter 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery
- Winter 2015/16 Heart&Stroke Lottery
- 2015 Heart&Stroke Time of Your Life Lottery
- 2014 Fall Heart&Stroke Lottery
- 2014 Heart&Stroke Daily Cash Lottery
- 2013 Winter Heart&Stroke Lottery
Latest News about Heart&Stroke Lotteries
- Loyalty Deadline is October 20th for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery October 13, 2017 TORONTO, ON, October 13, 2017 — Early supporters of the Heart&Stroke Lottery are rewarded big with Loyalty Prizes. Not one, but five prizes await those who grab their tickets before the deadline on Friday. What’s stopping you? See full article for details.
- The 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery is here! September 15, 2017 Toronto, ONTARIO, September 15, 2017 — The Heart&Stroke Foundation is back again with this year’s lottery, and the odds of winning are 1 in 2! This year’s bounty includes SEVEN Grand Prizes, including two prizes of $1 million cash. Plus, oodles of vehicles, vacations, cash, and electronic prizes are up for grabs too. There’s also ...
- 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery Major Winners Selected March 24, 2017 TORONTO, ON, March 24, 2017 — The SEVEN Grand Prize winners, 50/50 jackpot winner, and remaining prize winners have been announced! Did you win the $1 Million cash? Or maybe a new vehicle has your name on it? There’s only one way to find out! See article for details and major winners.
- 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery Early Bird Draw Winners Announced February 23, 2017 TORONTO, ON, February 23, 2017 — There were 6,172 winners in the 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery Early Bird Draw. No, that’s not a typo. There really were! In addition to the one lucky ticket holder who is taking home the keys to a brand new 2017 BMW i8 hybrid sports car plus some cash, ...
- 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery Final Sales and Cash Calendar Cupid Cash Deadline is 7 days away February 7, 2017 TORONTO, ON, February 7, 2017 — February 14th isn’t just Valentine’s Day this year, at least not for the 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery. It’s also the Final Draw ticket sales deadline and the Cash Calendar Cupid Cash deadline. Tickets can be picked up easily online or by phone. See full article for details.
- 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery Travel Canada Draw Winner Named February 3, 2017 TORONTO, ON, February 3, 2017 — One Heart & Stroke Lottery supporter has been selected to go on a cross-Canada trip of a lifetime with a companion! Was it you? Tickets are available until February 14 for the Grand Prize draws. Remember, there are SEVEN major prizes, including two $1 Million payouts. Grab your ...
- 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery Early Bird Deadline (and Draw!) are happening soon January 30, 2017 TORONTO, ON, January 30, 2017 —Mark your calendars! February 2nd – Buy a ticket in the 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery Early Bird draw, February 3 – Possibly win! That’s right. Not only is the ticket deadline for this year’s Early Bird draw coming up quickly, the draw is as well! Buy now! See full ...
- 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery Travel Canada Deadline is next week January 11, 2017 TORONTO, ON, January 11, 2017 — Are you itching to explore this beautiful country, and to truly experience the essence of Canada? Well, the Travel Canada Draw will promise you exactly that: a trip of a lifetime across the country for you and a companion, valued at $50,000. The deadline is next Wednesday- tickets ...
- 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery Super Bonus Winner Named January 5, 2017 TORONTO, ON, January 5, 2016 — 2017 is off to a great start for the Super Bonus prize winner, who was named yesterday! One lucky Kingston resident will be taking home the cash prize of $20,000. The next deadline is for the Travel Canada prize. The cut-off is January 18, so grab your tickets before ...
- 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery Super Bonus Deadline is a week away December 7, 2016 TORONTO, ON, December 7, 2016 — If someone handed you $20,000 what would do with it first? Would you save it or spend it? Share it or keep it? If you’re the Super Bonus winner in the 2016/17 Heart & Stroke Lottery then you’ll have to decide. But to win you need to buy a ...