The Heart and Stroke Foundation’s critical priority is to invest in life-saving research that can lead to achieving their mission of healthy lives free of heart disease and stroke.
Over the past 18 years, the Heart&Stroke Lottery has played a very important role in generating funds needed for Heart and Stroke to continue to invest in ground -breaking research.
The net proceeds of their lottery sales support their mission and help fund life-saving research in preeminent teaching hospitals and universities across Ontario.
Today alone, 23 talented medical researchers, among the very best in the world, are actively conducting ground-breaking research to find answers that will change people’s lives forever.
Funds from all Heart and Stroke Foundation lotteries executed in Ontario will continue to be used to fund research and health promotion that benefits Ontario residents.
(Source: 2015 Heart&Stroke Lottery website – www.heartandstrokelottery.ca/faq)
For more information about the Heart&Stroke Lotteries, click on the links below:
- 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery
- Winter 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery
- Winter 2015/16 Heart&Stroke Lottery
- 2015 Heart&Stroke Time of Your Life Lottery
- 2014 Fall Heart&Stroke Lottery
- 2014 Heart&Stroke Daily Cash Lottery
- 2013 Winter Heart&Stroke Lottery
Latest News about Heart&Stroke Lotteries
- Final winners announced for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery March 9, 2018 TORONTO, ON, March 9, 2018 — The 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery has crowned its seven grand prize winners who will be taking home prizes including $1 million cash, cars, and vacations to destinations like the Amalfi Coast that will blow your mind. Plus, the 50/50 jackpot that reached $1,937,725 this year has left one winner jumping for ...
- Cash Calendar draws now underway for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery March 5, 2018 TORONTO, ON, March 5, 2018 — March means money for those who bought a ticket to the Cash Calendar in the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery, with multiple $10,000 cash prizes being awarded throughout the week and four $15,000 cash prizes on Fridays. Did you get lucky this week? See article for details.
- Final deadline for 50/50 and Cash Calendar is February 16th for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery February 12, 2018 TORONTO, ON, February 12, 2018 — Tickets for the main 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery sold out early this year. If you weren’t able to grab some before they sold out- fret not! You still have the chance to join in on the fun with 50/50 or Cash Calendar tickets! The absolute final ticket sales deadline for ...
- 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery has SOLD OUT – Cash Calendar and 50/50 tickets still available February 1, 2018 TORONTO, ON, February 1, 2018 — Tickets for the main lottery are sold out, but you can still enter the 50/50 for a shot at over $850,000 cash, and the Cash Calendar which will award 80 winners daily throughout March! See full article for details.
- Travel Canada Deadline is January 19th for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery January 13, 2018 TORONTO, ON, January 13, 2018 — The Travel Canada prize could send you on an Arctic Expedition! Get in touch with your inner explorer and grab your ticket to the Heart&Stroke Lottery before the deadline for this draw. See full article for details.
- Cash Calendar Holiday Gifting deadline is December 22nd for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery December 15, 2017 TORONTO, ON, December 15, 2017 — Struggling to finish your holiday shopping? Gift a Cash Calendar and you’ll guarantee that special someone a whole month of excitement. Buy before December 22 for additional chances to win $5,000.See full article for details.
- VIP Deadline is November 10th for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery November 6, 2017 TORONTO, ON, November 6, 2017 — Two vacation options or a bundle of cash are what’s at stake as the VIP Prize in the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery. The deadline is creeping closer and closer, don’t miss your chance at a European Cruise, a trip to the Mayan Riviera, or $22,500 cash! See full article for ...
- Loyalty Deadline is October 20th for the 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery October 13, 2017 TORONTO, ON, October 13, 2017 — Early supporters of the Heart&Stroke Lottery are rewarded big with Loyalty Prizes. Not one, but five prizes await those who grab their tickets before the deadline on Friday. What’s stopping you? See full article for details.
- The 2017/2018 Heart&Stroke Lottery is here! September 15, 2017 Toronto, ONTARIO, September 15, 2017 — The Heart&Stroke Foundation is back again with this year’s lottery, and the odds of winning are 1 in 2! This year’s bounty includes SEVEN Grand Prizes, including two prizes of $1 million cash. Plus, oodles of vehicles, vacations, cash, and electronic prizes are up for grabs too. There’s also ...
- 2016/2017 Heart & Stroke Lottery Major Winners Selected March 24, 2017 TORONTO, ON, March 24, 2017 — The SEVEN Grand Prize winners, 50/50 jackpot winner, and remaining prize winners have been announced! Did you win the $1 Million cash? Or maybe a new vehicle has your name on it? There’s only one way to find out! See article for details and major winners.