WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Friday, September 17, 2021 — Which Grand Prize will you choose?
With your HSC Millionaire Lottery tickets, you’ll be entered to win one of five home packages – or $1,200,000 tax-free cash! There’s something for everyone in this year’s Millionaire Lottery, including two Sage Creek home options (a two-storey Gino’s Home or a Maric Homes bungalow), an Oak Bluff home (by Sterling Homes), or two two-home Grand Prize options featuring a StreetSide condo in Bridgwater Centre (Winnipeg), a South Okanagan home in B.C. at beautiful Watermark Beach Resort, or Ocean Cottages at SookePoint on Vancouver Island.
Choose a suburban oasis, a sunny getaway, or a jaw-dropping living experience with Pacific Ocean views…
This year’s biggest Grand Prize package is worth over $1.55 million.
Or, take the cash and become an instant millionaire!
Photo Galleries of the 2021 Millionaire Lottery homes are online. Check out each Grand Prize, get your tickets, and start dreaming…
Last year’s Millionaire Lottery sold out in record time! Order early, you could win more:
- Beat the Deadlines! Get your tickets early and you’ll be automatically entered in the Fall Bonus Draw, worth over $38,000 (Deadline: Midnight, September 29, 2021), and the Super Bonus Draw, worth over $53,000 (Deadline: Midnight, October 15, 2021). As well, every ticket ordered before Midnight, November 4 will be entered in 26 Early Bird Draws, with over $220,000 in prizes up for grabs!
- Play the Extra Cash PLUS: 124 winners… $144,000 in cash prizes… our extra game is back for 2021! (Tickets: 2 for $20 / 5 for $40 / 10 for $60)
- Get your 50/50 PLUS tickets: It’s this fall’s biggest jackpot. And the winner takes half! (Maximum jackpot: $2.2 million) (Tickets: 2 for $20 / 8 for $40 / 30 for $60)
It’s a Win-Win
All funds raised by the HSC Millionaire Lottery stay right here in our province, supporting Health Sciences Centre Foundation and all those who depend on Manitoba’s hospital. We all need HSC, and HSC needs you.
Proceeds help support advancements in vital medical research, purchase state-of-the-art equipment, and enhance HSC Winnipeg facilities.
“Each lottery ticket purchase has the power to change multiple lives – the ticket buyer’s and the people in need at Health Sciences Centre,” says HSC Foundation President and Chief Executive Officer Jonathon Lyon. “Your support is an investment in a stronger health care system for Manitobans.”
HOW TO ORDER
By Phone: 204-253-5688
Tickets are available to purchase in-person at London Drugs at St. Vital Centre, Red River Co-op Food Stores in Grant Park, Southdale, and St. Vital, Main Street Co-op Pharmacy, and most Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Winnipeg, plus Shoppers Drug Mart in Selkirk and Portage la Prairie.
Tickets cost 1 for $100 / 2 for $175 / 4 for $300 / 8 for $500
- 50/50 PLUS tickets are 2 for $20 / 8 for $40 / 30 for $60
- Extra Cash PLUS tickets are 2 for $20 / 5 for $40 / 10 for $60
50/50 PLUS® and Extra Cash PLUS™ tickets can only be ordered with your 2021 HSC Millionaire Lottery main ticket(s) on the same transaction.
LGCA 1822-RF-36007, LGCA 1822-RF-36008, LGCA 1822-RF-36009