Full House Lottery is in its 23rd year of operation supporting both the Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation and the University Hospital Foundation.
In the previous 23 years, Full House Lottery has raised over $70 million towards the growing needs of Albertans in critical areas such as cardiac MRI technology, brain care, robotic surgery, neonatal intensive care, cardiac care, organ transplantations and advanced medical research.
This year, proceeds from Full House Lottery will support trauma and complex surgical care at the University Hospital Foundation and the Eye Institute of Alberta at the Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation
Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation – The Eye Institute of Alberta
Many Albertans struggle to see the world around them. Your ticket will help the Eye Institute of Alberta continue to provide the world-class care its patients deserve. Designed to serve 12,000 patients, the Eye Institute has grown incredibly over two decades, now helping more than 45,000 patients every year. Full House Lottery sales will fund an Ophthalmic Surgical Skills Centre and create a patient experience that’s second to none.
University Hospital Foundation – The Trauma Centre
One minute, life is good. The next minute, you or someone you love is fighting to survive. That’s major trauma. The University of Alberta Hospital contains Northern Alberta’s only Level One Trauma Unit. Its complex surgery teams provide life-saving care for more major trauma patients than anywhere else in Canada. Your ticket will give these world-class surgeons the advanced equipment they need to save more lives.
(Source: 2016 Full House Lottery website – fullhouse.ca/cause)
For more information about the Full House Lotteries, click on the links below:
- 2017 Full House Lottery – 2017 Full House Lottery Major Winners
- 2016 Full House Lottery – 2016 Full House Lottery Winners
- 2015 Full House Lottery – 2015 Full House Lottery Winners
- 2014 Full House Lottery – 2014 Full House Lottery Winners
- 2013 Full House Lottery
Latest News about Full House Lottery
- 2017 Full House Lottery Cash Calendar draws are complete- winners list now available August 2, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, August 2, 2017 — Were you one of the $10,000 cash winners in the Full House July Cash Calendar? A few people went home with even more: $25,000, $50,000, and $100,000 prizes were also awarded. See full article to find out who won.
- Final winners have been selected in the 2017 Full House Lottery July 10, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, July 10, 2017 — There were so many winners in the 2017 Full House Lottery, they could probably fill the Grand Prize home- all 5,700 square feet of it! Who does this $2 million home belong to? We’ve got the Grand Prize and major winning names here. See full article for details.
- 2017 Full House Lottery Final Draws happen July 7th, Daily Cash Draws are underway July 6, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, July 6, 2017 — Heads up! The final draws for the 2017 Full House Lottery are happening tomorrow, July 7. Ushering in the finals draws will be the Grand Prize winners, both walking away with million dollar homes. Thanks to supporters of the lottery, 1.6 million Albertan patients have been helped this year. ...
- 2017 Full House Lottery Final Draw Ticket Sales end in two days June 6, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, June 6, 2017 — There are only two days left to get your tickets in the Full House Lottery, which benefits the Royal Alexandra and University Hospital Foundations. Don’t miss out on the two Grand Prize homes and the more than 2,000 additional prizes you could win.
- Instant Update: 2017 Full House Lottery Early Bird winner named May 24, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, May 24, 2017 — The winner has been named in Full House Lottery’s ‘Richest Early Bird Ever’ Draw, which took place today! Do you know the winner? The lottery is over 80% sold out, so grab your ticket before it’s too late! See full article for details.
- 2017 Full House Lottery Early Bird Draw Happens Wednesday, May 24th May 22, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, May 22, 2017 — If you grabbed your ticket in the 2017 Full House Lottery before May 4 at midnight, then you could be jumping into a whole new lifestyle this Wednesday, May 24 if you’re drawn as the Early Bird winner. Check back for the results following the draw. You ...
- Instant Update: 2017 Full House Lottery is over 80% sold May 8, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, May 8, 2017 — Tickets are already over 80% sold out in the 2017 Full House Lottery. With two Grand Prize homes and a bunch of vacations, vehicles, and additional prizes to be won, it’s no wonder these tickets are selling fast! Tickets are still available online. See full article for details.
- 2017 Full House Lottery Early Bird Draw Cut-off is May 4th at midnight May 1, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, May 2, 2017 — The Full House Lottery is 70% sold out, and for good reason. The Early Bird prize is worth over $650,000 and promises the winner a taste of downtown living, and a vehicle that will have heads turning wherever you go. The Early Bird deadline is only days away, grab your ...
- 2017 Full House Lottery is over 50% sold April 18, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, April 18, 2017 — Over half of the tickets have already been sold to the Full House Lottery. If you want a chance at a $2 Million Grand Prize home plus $25,000 cash, the choice between two $1.7 Million homes, or any of their vehicle, trip and additional prizes then make sure to ...
- 2017 Full House Lottery Loyalty Draw is April 5th April 3, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, April 3, 2017 —You could be off to the Caribbean as the Loyalty Draw winner, if you purchased your tickets before the March 15 deadline! The draw is this Wednesday. The next deadline is for the Early Bird prize package, and oh boy, it’s a big one! Don’t miss it- grab your tickets ...