The Caritas Foundation supports Covenant Health in Edmonton as it continues a 150-year mission of serving Albertans facing health changes and challenges that have a profound impact on their lives – from the joy of new birth to a life-altering diagnosis to the realities of aging and end of life. With your help, they are able to provide access to state-of-the-art equipment, improved care environments and innovative approaches to care.
Your support of the Caritas Foundation Lottery has made a significant difference in the delivery of quality healthcare in Edmonton, and will continue to be critical in the future.
Raising funds for surgical enhancements at the Misericordia Community Hospital and the Grey Nuns Community Hospital is the focus of the 2015 Caritas Foundation Lottery.
Proceeds will support initiatives such as the Northern Alberta Vascular Surgery Program, which specializes in the medical management or surgical treatment of vascular disease. Vascular surgeries provide timely repair of aneurysms, prevents strokes with carotid artery surgery, and restores blood flow to threatened limbs and organs, often using the less invasive technique of endovascular stents.
Almost 1,500 people benefit annually from the Program, with surgeons performing in excess of 4,100 hours of surgery.
The Caritas Foundation Lottery is proud to raise funds for initiatives such as surgical enhancements and Covenant Health, in support of its mission to serve with compassion, upholding the sacredness of life in all stages, and caring for the whole person – body, mind and soul.
( Source: 2015 Caritas Foundation Lottery website – caritasfoundationlottery.com/cause )
For more information about the Caritas Foundation Lotteries, click on the links below:
- 2016 Caritas Dream Life Lottery – 2016 Caritas Dream Life Lottery Major Winners
- 2015 Caritas Foundation Lottery • 2015 Caritas Foundation Lottery Winners
- 2014 Caritas Foundation Lottery • 2014 Caritas Foundation Lottery Winners
- 2013 Caritas Foundation Lottery
- 2011 Caritas Hospitals Lottery
Latest News about Caritas Foundation Lottery
- Loyalty deadline is July 26th for the 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery July 21, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, July 21, 2017 — The first prize in the Caritas Lottery wants to send you and a companion to either Athens, Greece or Honolulu, Hawaii! What kind of traveller are you, and do you have your ticket yet? The deadline is next Wednesday to be eligible for this prize! See full article ...
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2017 Caritas Dream Life Lottery! July 13, 2017 EDMONTON, AB, July 13, 2017 — Tickets are now available, grab yours for a shot at a $2 Million Dream Home, trips around the world, and much more! Plus, buy early for a chance at the all new bonus prize. See full article for details.
- 12 Days of Caritas Dream Life Lottery Complete Winners List Available December 23, 2016 EDMONTON, AB, December 23, 2016 — You know what everyone always needs in their stocking? Some cash…$20,000 to be exact! And for the 12 Days of Caritas winners, that’s exactly what they will be finding…even before the big guy comes tomorrow night. Now that’s a great Christmas present! See full article for details and links ...
- Caritas Dream Life Lottery 12 Days of Caritas Draws Begin Next Week December 8, 2016 EDMONTON, AB, December 8, 2016 — “It’s the most wonderful time of the year…” The 12 Days of Caritas will see $20,000 given away each and every starting on December 13th and running until December 24th. If you bought a ticket before the ticket deadline, you could be one of those lucky holiday winners! See ...
- Major Winners Announced for the Caritas Dream Life Lottery November 15, 2016 EDMONTON, AB, November 16, 2016 — The winners have been announced for the Caritas Dream Life Lottery. There are seven trips, five vehicles, and one $1.8 Million Dream Home that was awarded plus a long list of additional prizes. Are you one of the major winners? See full article for major winners.
- 2016 Caritas Dream Life Lottery Early Bird Draw Winner Announced October 29, 2016 EDMONTON, AB, October 29, 2016 — Did you have your heart set on winning the 2016 Caritas Dream Life Lottery Early Bird Prize this year? If you live in Edmonton, then you may just have. The winner has been announced and they are taking home quite the prize windfall.See full article for details
- Caritas Dream Life Lottery Final Draws kick off on October 26th October 19, 2016 EDMONTON, AB, October 19, 2016 — In 2017, your license may have ‘3547 Watson Point SW’ under your name. Or there may be a photo on your fridge of that time you rode a camel in Dubai. Exciting things are ahead for some lucky supporters of the Caritas Dream Life Lottery- the Final Draws ...
- Caritas Dream Life Lottery Early Bird Draw is coming up, Final Ticket Deadline Thursday! October 4, 2016 EDMONTON, AB, October 4, 2016 — The Early Bird winner will be driving into the sunset with $10,000 cash and a trip to the French Riviera to mark in the calendar. Wouldn’t that be Nice.. Cannes you even imagine? The last chance to buy tickets is Thursday at midnight, don’t miss out on the ...
- Caritas Dream Life Lottery SPLIT 50, 12 Days, and Final Draw sales cut-offs are next week September 27, 2016 EDMONTON, AB, September 27, 2016 — The 2016 Caritas Dream Life Lottery is spicing up fall with a $200,000+ SPLIT 50 jackpot, 12 Days of Cash prizes to award, and an impressive $1.8 Million Grand Prize Home with unique entertaining features and sleek, modern finishes throughout the home. Ticket sales deadlines are October 6th, and ...
- Caritas Dream Life Lottery Early Bird Draw ticket sales deadline is September 22nd September 15, 2016 EDMONTON, AB, September 15, 2016 — If someone handed you the keys to 2016 Mercedes AMG GT S with a combined fuel consumption of 9.6-9.4 l/100km and a CO2 emission combined of 224-219 g/km what would you say? And if they told you the car would be waiting for you after you got home from ...